Paperwork for Camp
Find all the forms and paperwork for your teens to come to summer camp.
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CAMPERS
We are committed to helping youth from your parish make it to Covecrest.
- Deadline for scholarship applications: February 22, 2014
- Applications can be submitted via email: [email protected] or mail: Life Teen, c/o Jon Givens, 13416 Olive Blvd., Chesterfield, MO 63017
- A maximum of two scholarships will be awarded per parish in order for us to help a greater number of parishes.
- Priority will be given to youth who have never been to camp before.
- You will be notified by February 28, 2014 whether or not your scholarship request has been awarded.
- Scholarship funds are for teens only. Unfortunately, we are not able to award scholarships to chaperones.
- Seminarians wishing to attend camp can contact Jon Givens at [email protected] for scholarship info.
If you have questions, please contact Jon Givens at [email protected] or 1(800) 809-3902 ext.152
Register Now for Summer Camp
If a week is already sold out, put your name on our waiting list to secure potential open spots.
Camp Covecrest - Tiger, Georgia
- Week 1: Life Teen - June 2 – 7, 2014 (sold out) - wait list
- Week 2: Life Teen - June 9 – 14, 2014 (sold out) - wait list
- Week 3: Life Teen - June 16 – 21, 2014 (sold out) - wait list
- Week 4: Life Teen - June 23 – 28, 2014 (sold out) - wait list
- Week 5: Life Teen - July 6 – 11, 2014* (sold out) - wait list
- Week 6: Life Teen - July 14 – 19, 2014 (sold out) - wait list
- Week 7: Life Teen - July 21 – 26, 2014 (sold out) - wait list
- Week 8: Life Teen - July 28 – August 2, 2014 (sold out) - wait list
- Week 9: Life Teen - August 4 – 9, 2014 (6 spots available)
*Note: week with an asterisk run Sunday – Friday due to Steubenville Atlanta.
"You too, dear young people, can be joyful witnesses of His love, courageous witnesses of His Gospel, carrying to this world a ray of His light."
- Pope Franics
Registration Details and Policies
We know it's not fun, but take time to read and review all of these policies regarding camp.
- Cost: $495 per camper ($450 for Camp Tepeyac)
- Deposit Amount: $100
- Deadline for Payment of Deposit: Oct. 29
- Final Balance Amount: $395 ($350 for Camp Tepeyac)
- Deadline for Payment of Final Balance: April 1
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable to the final balance.
- Parishes may drop unneeded spots until March 1. The $100 deposit will be forfeited, but the remaining $395 balance will be removed.
- Parishes will be responsible for payment in full for all spots not dropped by March 1.
Buying, Selling, & Dropping Spots:
- At the time of registration, all group leaders will receive a list of contact info of all parishes & youth ministers attending their week of camp.
- From November 1-March 1, you may attempt to sell unneeded spots to other parishes already registered for your week of camp.
- These changes (including reimbursement of deposits) should be worked out and tracked amongst yourselves, not through the Life Teen staff. Life Teen will not reimburse any deposit money.
- On March 1, all parishes must turn in a form to Life Teen indicating their final number of spots and detailing any buying or selling of spots that was done with other parishes.
- If you are unable to sell unneeded spots to other parishes, you may drop spots (i.e. release them back to Life Teen) via this form. You will not be charged the remaining $395 for any spots dropped by March 1. The deposit on these spots will be forfeited.
- Any further exchanging of spots between parishes after March 1 must be communicated with Life Teen via the roster (due May 15).
- All youth must attend as part of a group with a group leader and chaperones.
- The required chaperone to youth ratio is 1 chaperone for every 8 youth.
- Chaperones must be gender-specific (i.e. if 4 girls and 2 boys are attending, there must be at least 1 female AND 1 male chaperone).
- Chaperones must be 21 years of age or older and provide proof of completing your Diocese’s Safe Environment requirements.
- Cost for chaperones to attend camp is the same as youth. Chaperones should be included in your group’s number of spots.