You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video on the 2nd Sunday of Lent with Stephanie Espinoza.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
This world does not make it easy to be a good man. What we need are good brothers to help us along the way. Men we can learn from and grow with. Men who’ve struggled and men who’ve surrendered to the Holy Spirit working in their lives. Join us at Camp Hidden Lake for an incredible retreat experience.
Life Teen Women's Retreats are an incredible opportunity for women from all walks of life to come together for an inspiring, refreshing weekend retreat. Come grow in prayer and sisterhood at either Camp Covecrest in the mountains of Georgia, or the beautiful St. Louis, MO. Registration is now open!
Awaken Hope: Reflections on the Season of Advent gives you a reason to pause and take a step back during this busy time of year, to shift your focus from material to spiritual preparation. With reflections for each day of the Advent season, this companion is the perfect way to prepare for Christmas and get the most out of this wonderful time of year.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Steubenville Atlanta will take place at the Infinite Energy Center in Duluth, GA on July 6-8, 2018. We have a great weekend ahead of us, but in order to make sure the conference runs smoothly, we need your help.
We rely on the dedication and generosity of volunteers to make the Steubenville Atlanta Conference successful. Please prayerfully consider joining us to serve the nearly 3,000 participants that will gather for this life-changing weekend.
Our theme this year is Revealed. “In this way the love of God was revealed to us: God sent his only Son into the world so that we might have life through him.” – 1 John 4:9
You can find out more information about the conference here.
Volunteers are needed for the following roles:
All volunteers must be at least 18 years old and a minimum of 6 months out of High School, with the exception of Prayer Ministers and Security Team members, who must be at least 21 years old.
– Commit to serving entire weekend, starting at 10 am EST on Friday, July 6th, to 2 pm on Sunday, July 8th.
– Must be compliant with the safe environment policies for your diocese.
– Understand that volunteers do not participate in the conference.
– All volunteers must attend a Volunteer Day of Preparation either on Saturday, April 28th, 2018 in Florida or Saturday June 16th, 2018 in Atlanta
– Prayer Ministers must attend a training either Saturday, June 9th, 2018 or Saturday, June 16th, 2018.
– Volunteers will be expected to attend the Volunteer Mass at 10 am on Friday, July 6th.
– Check-in for all volunteers will take place with the volunteer coordinator on Friday, July 6th.
– All volunteers must wear the designated Steubenville Atlanta volunteer t-shirt and wristband the entire weekend.
– Lodging is not provided. A list of nearby hotels will be offering a reduced rate to make personal arrangements. Hotel list coming soon.
– Meals will be provided for volunteers
Volunteers will accepted on a first-come, first-served basis after completion of the following steps.
1. Online application
2. All 3 paperwork forms received.
All volunteers must be compliant with the safe environment policies for their home diocese.
Typically, a diocesan approved criminal record background check & completion of a one-time safe environment training course, are required.
Your pastor must sign Safe Environment Compliance form to verify clearance for volunteer work.
If volunteer has not completed diocesan safe environment requirements for their diocese, must check with their parish for instructions to complete.
ALL forms are due before June 1st. Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.