You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for The Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity with Joel Stepanek.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Life Teen hosts six Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
Life Teen’s Catholic Youth Ministry Convention has become America’s premier event for everyone involved in parish youth ministry. Why? Maybe it’s because we are different. We believe in practical, comprehensive youth ministry training. But we don’t think that’s enough. That’s why we incorporate elements of a spiritual retreat into the training convention. Because youth ministry isn’t about what you know, it’s Who you know.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Steubenville Atlanta will take place at the Infinite Energy Center in Duluth, GA on July 10 – 12, 2020. We have a great weekend ahead of us, but in order to make sure the conference runs smoothly, we need your help.
We rely on the dedication and generosity of volunteers to make the Steubenville Atlanta Conference successful. Please prayerfully consider joining us to serve the nearly 3,000 participants that will gather for this life-changing weekend.
Our theme this year is Restored. “RESTORE US, O GOD; LET YOUR FACE SHINE, THAT WE MAY BE SAVED.” – Psalm 80:3 RSV
You can find out more information about the conference HERE.
Volunteers are needed for the following roles:
All volunteers must be at least 18 years old and a minimum of 6 months out of High School, with the exception of Prayer Ministers and Security Team members, who must be at least 21 years old.
– Commit to serving entire weekend, starting at 10am EST on Friday, July 10th, to 3pm on Sunday, July 12th.
– Must be compliant with the safe environment policies for your diocese.
– Understand that volunteers do not participate in the conference.
– All volunteers must attend a Volunteer Day of Preparation on June 6, 9am-2pm at St. Ann’s in Marietta, GA.
– Volunteers will be expected to attend the Volunteer Mass at 10am on Friday, July 10th.
– Check-in for all volunteers will take place with the volunteer coordinator on Friday, July 10th.
– All volunteers must wear the designated Steubenville ATL volunteer t-shirt and wristband the entire weekend.
– Lodging is not provided. A list of nearby hotels will be offering a reduced rate to make personal arrangements. VIEW HOTELS
– Meals will be provided for volunteers
Volunteers will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, after completion of the following instructions:
1. Complete the Online Application.
2. Complete and submit the Safe Environment Compliance Form.
3. Complete the Liability Release Form and Code of Conduct Form through the link provided in the responding email.
All volunteers must be compliant with the safe environment policies for their home diocese.
A diocesan approved criminal record background check & completion of a one-time safe environment training course, are required.
Your pastor must sign Safe Environment Compliance form to verify clearance for volunteer work.
If volunteer has not completed diocesan safe environment requirements for their diocese, must check with their parish for instructions to complete.
ALL forms are due before June 1st. Scan and email to
Safe Environment Compliance Form