You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video on the 4th Sunday of Lent with Meagan Martinez
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
Each summer, Life Teen hosts six different Steubenville Youth Conferences (East, West, Atlanta, NYC, Lone Star, and NorCal) with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ. Registration is now open, don't miss out on this life-changing experience!
The Catholic Youth Ministry Convention provides a beautiful mix of practical, comprehensive training and spiritual renewal. Daily Mass, Eucharistic Adoration, Reconciliation, praise and worship, and other times of prayer are staples of CYMC and by the end, youth leaders will leave knowing they are not alone, but a part of a greater community that is ready to help and support them. Registration is now open!
God wants to transform your heart every day, but He especially wants to transform it when you encounter Him at Mass.
Let Ascend help prepare your heart to encounter Christ in the readings at Mass.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Corsicana, Texas
DIRECTOR OF YOUTH MINISTRY
Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
IMAC is seeking a passionate and capable individual to lead our Youth Ministry Program. The position is full-time salaried with benefits. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• To work closely with the entire Youth Ministry Adult Core Volunteer staff in the development and execution of the vision and mission of Immaculate Conception Youth Ministry.
• To understand the needs, development and culture of youth, and is able to respond to these in ministry and programming.
• To oversee and lead the Middle School youth group (Edge) in formation as well as plan and implement the overall program.
• Assist Core team in planning and implementing High School Youth Group nights (Life Teen). This includes coordinating and attending planning meetings, practices and set-up.
• To be the primary communicator between program and presenters/core team/parents/volunteer teams.
• Advertise and promote coming High School Youth Group nights, retreats, and events by every means available such as posters, flyers, web site, bulletin, social media, etc.
• Recruit, screen (including driver screening), lead, evaluate, and provide training for all Middle and High School group leaders and teen helpers.
• High School Youth Minister position includes but is not limited to the formation of teen volunteers, retreats, youth group, summer trips, (Steubenville Lone Star) and discipleship groups.
• Development and maintain a budget for the Youth Ministry department
• Plan and coordinate calendar year to include Middle and High School retreats, parent meetings, youth activity etc.
• Periodic catechist and/or volunteer meetings and appreciation dinners.
• Implement all diocesan, parish administrative policies as directed or as written in policy handbooks.
• Collaborate with parish staff with registration, accounting, publications, records, curriculum and volunteer utilization.
• Dedicated to their Vocation (or discernment of Vocation) as their first priority.
• Committed to intentionally seeking holiness for themselves and growing as an intentional disciple of Jesus Christ daily.
• Passionate about the mission of Immaculate Conception Youth Ministry. To lead teens into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ and His Church.
• An example for teens and families by attending Mass and participating in the Catholic Sacraments on a regular basis at Immaculate Conception Church.
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Theology, Catechetics, Youth Ministry or related field) OR a minimum of two years’ experience in ministry.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, computer skills, and a strong understanding and ability to articulate Catholic Teaching and catechetical method. Capable of learning specific computer programs, up to date on social media networking. Musical background helpful to lead Praise and Worship.
Immaculate Conception Catholic Church is the oldest operating parish in the Diocese of Dallas. We have 1,000 registered families; seventy percent Hispanic and thirty percent English speaking parishioners. We are considered a rural parish, 60 miles south of Dallas and located on 24 beautiful acres. Our Youth Ministry program currently has 40-60 active members and a core adult group of five volunteers. Everything we do at Immaculate Conception Office of Youth Ministry is directed toward the evangelization of our young people, leading them to know and love Christ and His Church!
• Send resumes and cover letter to email@example.com
• Deadline is April 30, 2017