You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for The Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time with Joel Stepanek.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Plano TX
St. Mark Catholic Church is seeking a passionate and capable individual to assist coordinating our Youth Ministry Program Responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
• To work closely with the Pastor, Director of Youth Ministry, Youth Ministry Coordinators, Youth Ministry Department Staff, and the entire Youth Ministry Adult Core Volunteer staff in the development and execution of the vision and mission of St. Mark Youth Ministry.
• To implement and oversee new initiatives which enable teens to personally encounter Christ.
• To understand and put into practice the New Evangelization.
• To assist coordinating and leading programming for the middle and high school students in formation as well as help plan and implement the overall program
• Assist other Coordinators and Core Team in planning and implementing High School Youth. Group nights (Lifeteen). This includes coordinating and attending planning meetings, practices, and set up.
• To be a communicator between program and presenters/core team/parents/volunteer teams.
• Recruit, lead, evaluate, and provide training for all Middle and High School group leaders and teen helpers.
• Advertise and promote upcoming High School Youth Group nights, retreats, and events by every means available such as posters, flyers, website, bulletin, social media, etc.
• Youth Ministry Coordinator position includes but is not limited to the formation of teen volunteers, retreats, youth group, summer trips, (Steubenville Lone Star) and discipleship groups.
• Assist in ongoing formation for Core Team Volunteers through Bible studies, prayer, and spiritual learning.
• Acts as the liaison to the Danza Azteca group (a youth sub-group). Oversee the implementing all diocesan, parish administrative policies as directed or as written in the policy handbooks.
• Able to complete set-up of ministry environment involving movement and placement of tables and stacks of chairs.
• Other responsibilities and tasks as deemed necessary by the Pastor.
• Assist in coordinating calendar year to include Middle and High School retreats, parent meetings, youth activity, etc.
• Assist in planning periodic catechist and/or volunteer appreciation dinners
• Assist in implementing all diocesan, parish administrative policies as directed or as written in policy handbooks
• Collaborate with the other Youth Ministry Department staff as well as parish staff with registration, accounting, publications, records, curriculum and volunteer utilization
St. Mark the Evangelist Catholic Community has grown from 325 families in 1966 to over 9,500 households of faith. Our programs for faith formation for children serve 1,300. The St. Mark Catholic School (preschool through eighth grade) has grown from 113 students with a faculty of 8 members to its present size of over 750 students and 60 faculty members. The St. Mark Preschool serves 100 three and four year olds. An impressive number of ministries and organizations serve the needs of the St. Mark parishioners on an ongoing basis. A large number of volunteers offer their time and talents to keep St. Mark the Evangelist vital and active.
please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org