You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for Easter Sunday in Lent with Joel Stepanek.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
Life Teen’s Catholic Youth Ministry Convention has become America’s premier event for everyone involved in parish youth ministry. Why? Maybe it’s because we are different. We believe in practical, comprehensive youth ministry training. But we don’t think that’s enough. That’s why we incorporate elements of a spiritual retreat into the training convention. Because youth ministry isn’t about what you know, it’s Who you know.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
The Middle School Religion Coordinator is responsible for the EDGE program serving the 7th and 8th grade youth of the parish and assisting the Youth and Young Adult Coordinator.
Primary Responsibilities – EDGE
• Weekly/Bi-weekly contact with families and core members
• Provide and prepare event activities
• Purchase supplies
• Provide name tags
• Sign-up sheets
• Provide for refreshments/meals
• Clean-up after event
• Organize and maintain EDGE closet
• Provide Communication and Digital Media Coordinator with event activities for
bulletin and website
Provide for social media outreach in conjunction with the Communication and Digital Media Coordinator
• Work collaboratively and effectively with volunteers, core members and parents
• Diocese of Charleston Youth Guidelines
• Review Diocesan curriculum for EDGE program
• Complete Diocesan Insurance forms and submit to Youth Ministry Office
• Planning Summer Activities
• Recruit and train Core Members
• Core Members meeting early August
• Ensure all Core Members and volunteers maintain a
Safe Haven Certificate
• Provide certificates to Safe Environment Coordinator
• Provide for registration opportunities
• Plan bus trips
Signed release forms by parent or guardian
Solicit food donations, Sign-up Genius
• Planning Winter and Spring Activities
• Collaborate with the Youth and Young Adult Coordinator to implement programs for 7th and 8th grade youth
• Plan annual curriculum; EDGE nights, retreats, meal calendar
Primary Responsibilities – Youth & Young Adult Coordinator Assistant
Work closely with the Youth and Young Adult Coordinator by providing assistance as requested including but not limited to:
• Attending Confirmation meetings and events
o Assisting with Confirmation information meeting, Confirmation retreat, Parent-Teen Sessions
• Provide assistance on Confirmation nights – Sunday’s opposite of EDGE
o Help with set-up of the classrooms
o Greet the teens
o Provide assist for COVID protocol
o Substitute as a Catechist
• Planning parent formation nights for Confirmation parents once a month
o Form and plan a parent program to compliment the curriculum of the Confirmation program
o Provide an environment for the parents to gather once a month and discuss similar topics to what the teens are learning in the classroom
• Assisting in Life Teen Retreats
o Serve as an assistant for the Life Teen Fall Retreat DYC, Summer Camp, Steubenville
• All other duties as requested by the Youth and Young Adult Coordinator
St. Philip Neri subscribes to Life Teen and Edge and has had active ministries for several years. The Edge program serves 6-8th graders and is in place of Faith Formation. Our parish ministers to 2800+ families.
For a full formal job description and to access the application, please email email@example.com