You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for the Solemnity of The Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ with Leah Murphy.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
These five days of leadership training take place at beautiful Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas. Though it’s not a full week, the results of those five days will last forever. Invest in the future of the Church, invite your top juniors and seniors to a life-changing week in the Ivy League atmosphere of Benedictine College.
If you're brand new to youth ministry or brand new to Life Teen or Edge, this conference is for you! And bring your priest, music minister, and anyone else who is or will be a key player in your ministry. You're guaranteed to walk away from this training plugged into a vast network of support, knowing that you're not in this alone.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Steubenville NYC will take place on the campus of St. John’s University in Queens, NY on July 19-21, 2019. We have a great weekend ahead of us, but in order to make sure the conference runs smoothly, we need your help.
We rely on the dedication and generosity of volunteers to make the Steubenville NYC Conference successful. Please prayerfully consider joining us to serve the nearly 2,000 participants that will gather for this life-changing weekend.
Our theme this year is Belong. “See what love the Father has bestowed on us, that we may be called children of God.” -1 John 3:1
You can find out more information about the conference HERE.
Volunteers are needed for the following roles:
All volunteers must be at least 19 years old at the time of the conference.
– Commit to serving entire weekend, starting at 10am EST on Friday, July 19th, to 2pm on Sunday, July 21st.
– Must be compliant with the safe environment policies for your diocese.
– Understand that volunteers do not participate in the conference.
– Volunteers will be expected to attend the Volunteer Mass on Friday, July 19th. Time is TBA.
– Check-in for all volunteers will take place with the volunteer coordinator on Friday, July 19th.
– All volunteers must wear the designated Steubenville NYC volunteer t-shirt and wristband the entire weekend.
– Volunteers have the option to commute, be housed in a dorm on campus, or stay at a local hotel. There is no cost to stay on campus. Volunteers are expected to make their own arrangements if they choose to stay at a hotel. Take a look at an example of volunteer housing at Steubenville NYC.
– Meals will be provided for volunteers
Volunteers will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, after completion of the following instructions:
1. Complete the Online Application.
2. Complete and submit the Safe Environment Compliance Form.
3. Complete the Liability Release Form and Code of Conduct Form through the link provided in the responding email.
All volunteers must be compliant with the safe environment policies for their home diocese.
Typically, a diocesan approved criminal record background check & completion of a one-time safe environment training course, are required.
Your pastor must sign Safe Environment Compliance form to verify clearance for volunteer work.
If volunteer has not completed diocesan safe environment requirements for their diocese, must check with their parish for instructions to complete.
ALL forms are due before June 1st. Scan and email to
Safe Environment Compliance Form