You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for the 20th Sunday of Ordinary Time with Chika Anyanwu.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Round Rock, TX
• All duties as assigned
• Middle School formation
• Sacramental preparation, which could include RCIA and/or Confirmation
• High School formation
• Communication with Parents, Youth, and Staff
• Recruit, empower, equip, and lead volunteers
• Participate in staff and diocesan formation gatherings
• Marketing, communication, and administrative tasks associated with an active youth ministry
• Participate in faith formation and parish-wide endeavors
• Executes comprehensive youth ministry based on the USCCB document, Renewing the Vision: A Framework for Catholic Youth Ministry
• Adhere to all copyright laws for publications, music, and media
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to provide excellent customer service and work effectively with staff, clergy, religious, and laity
• Ability to operate various word-processing software, spreadsheets, and database programs
• Ability to communicate effectively across various platforms
• Organize and maintain data, records, documents
• Proficiency in Social Media in line with the USCCB’s Social Media Guidelines
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and utilize effective time management techniques
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Ability to carry out multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Ability to follow instructions furnished in a verbal or written format
• Ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, PowerPoint programs as well as the ability to learn parish software
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural parish serving various cultures and a wide range of age groups
• Knowledge of Roman Catholic teachings and parish structure
• Ability to lift 20 pounds.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) – Preferred
• Practicing Catholic
• 2 years of work related experience
• Certified in the Diocese of Austin Ethics and Integrity in Ministry program within 60 days of employment and maintain certification throughout the employment period.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Saint William Catholic Church is a dynamic parish seeking a motivated, faith-filled individual for the position of Youth Ministry Coordinator. This person will join a strong parish staff, as well as a youth ministry team composed of the Director of Youth Ministry and 2 Coordinators of Youth Ministry. Under the direction of the Director of Youth Ministry and in line with the vision of the Pastor, the Coordinator of Youth Ministry will empower teens to become missionary disciples.
The Youth Ministry Coordinator should be hungry, humble, & smart. The Coordinator should hunger for growth of young disciples in our church as well as strive for personal and leadership improvement through formation. The Coordinator should lead as a humble model of a living witness and will steward their gifts along with those of the parish to accomplish the goal of building young disciples. As a team player, the coordinator will be an active part of the Saint William staff encouraging and supporting the goal of the parish to bring people to heaven.
The Youth Ministry Coordinator is a full-time position with work requirements ranging from days, evenings, and weekends. Some overnight work may be required with retreats and conferences.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org