You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for the Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time with Joel Stepanek
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Gulf Breeze, FL
The Youth Ministry Coordinator is an important member of the Faith Formation team which plans, develops, and implements programming with the goals of drawing high school youth and their families into a deeper relationship with Christ.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
● Live an active Catholic lifestyle, always remaining in good standing with the Church.
● Report directly to the Faith Formation Director for duties and direction to ensure quality religious education, prayer, schedules, plans, cooperative projects, and liturgical celebration opportunities for the parish youth grades 9-12.
● Coordinate, implement, and direct programming for our high school youth ministry.
● Be a presence to the youth at Mass and attend Mass at St. Ann Catholic Church.
● Plan and coordinate annual parish events sponsored by youth: retreats, service activities and camp/retreat experiences (e.g., Holy Thursday Adoration crawl; Baccalaureate service and reception, Covecrest summer camp).
● Make yourself available to youth in a variety of ways (e.g., lunch at school, attendance at extracurricular activities, visitation, etc.).
● Communicate with parents of the youth the program goals and expectations.
● Recruit, train, provide support, and provide spiritual enrichment for volunteers who will work with youth in all aspects of ministry and ensure adequate volunteer support and adult-to-youth ratio.
● Ensure fingerprinting, back ground checks and Safe Environment courses are completed by all volunteers working with children and youth according to the Bishop’s Charter for the Protection of Young People.
● Responsible for the welfare and safety of youth when away from the parish.
● Organize and manage fundraising and monies for youth ministry events.
● Be a liaison between the church and other community organizations, people, and resources that relate to youth.
● Participate in ongoing professional development opportunities, parish meetings, and social events.
● Attend diocesan youth ministry meetings.
● Attend parish staff meetings and communicate to staff about youth ministry activities. (Work in concert with the gifts and talents of other staff members and maintain a teamwork mentality.)
● Staff a Mass once a month and attend staff prayer once a week.
● Collaborate with Communication Coordinator to ensure communication with church staff and leadership, parents, and the parish. (website …)
● Keep records of youth participation.
● Manage the ministry budget by preparing and developing a department budget and stay within budget guidelines.
St. Ann is a community of ordinary people practicing the way of Jesus. We are here to help you grow in your relationship with God no matter where you are on life’s journey. Through prayer, the sacraments, service, and teaching we strive to build a community of disciples in Gulf Breeze and Pensacola Beach.
For more information or if you would like to apply email Rona Skelton email@example.com