You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
Empower 2021, hosted by Life Teen CIO/Executive VP Mark Hart, offers you NINE practical training sessions that will both inform and inspire your Core Team. Downloadable discussion questions and activities accompany each session, as well, to ensure that your leaders not only see and hear the training but distill it down to practical and foundational steps they can implement within your parish youth ministry programs
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Kirkwood, MO
St. Peter Parish-Kirkwood is hiring a full-time Director of Youth Ministry. The mission of the youth minster is to win and form disciples of Jesus Christ by accompanying the teens of the parish. This mission will be carried out in close collaboration with the Associate Pastor, who will support the ministry both by his presence and through offering the sacraments. On average, this position will entail 40 hours per week, although some periods during the year will require more involvement due to the nature of retreats, conferences, etc. Therefore, flexibility will be required in order to meet the diverse nature of these events.
A few of the practical duties an ideal candidate should be prepared to undertake:
– The youth minster must establish effective lines of communication between the ministry and parents, meet regularly with associate pastor, and act as a liaison between parish and archdiocesan offices for all major youth events such as Steubenville and the March for Life.
– The youth minister will engage in ongoing recruitment and formation of a core team of volunteers.
– The youth minster will work closely with business manager to align the ministry’s budget with its mission.
– The youth minister should be competent in handling social media platforms, especially Instagram, to engage the teens. The parish also has a FlockNote subscription which facilitates effective communication with both parents and teens.
– The youth minster will maintain some contact with the school, especially in the Spring, to foster matriculation to the youth ministry program. Currently, the priority is to build a high school program, although in the future the parish may discern expanding to middle school ministry.
– The youth minster will run the Luke 18 Confirmation retreat in late April.
– The youth minister must have a deep love for the person of Jesus Christ that is fostered through regular habits of prayer and full engagement in the sacramental life of the Church.
Familiarity with FOCUS and/or Life Teen is desired but not required. The parish offers a competitive salary and benefits, and preferential treatment will be given to applications submitted by July 15th.
St. Peter’s youth ministry program offers both opportunity and challenge. While the program is now lightly attended, St. Peter is a large parish of 23,000 families. It has over 500 students enrolled in the parish grade school, and most teens attend private Catholic high schools. The potential to build a thriving program is present in the parish.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.