You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
Roller Coasters. Funnel Cake. A sound caught somewhere between a laugh and a scream. Today, the Road to Emmaus might look a little different, but the purpose is still the same: walk with them.
We’ve crafted an entire weekend with the sole focus of helping you start solid youth ministry in your parish! We’ll be walking through the essential components for launching or revitalizing youth ministry. You can expect to receive a systematic, comprehensive introduction to quality youth ministry along with the practical steps to make it happen. And, because youth ministry flows to and from the sacraments, this training won't just be about the logistics of ministry, but will also provide you an opportunity to renew your own relationship with Christ.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Check out our featured products now!
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Kingwood, TX
St. Martha’s Faith formation is looking for a dynamic, faith-filled, and passionate person to join the youth ministry team. This is a full-time position with benefits. This person will work with students grades 6-12, with the primary focus on middle school youth (grades 6-8), offering a comprehensive youth ministry experience to those students.
• Working with the Associate Director of Faith Formation and the Confirmation Coordinator to provide a comprehensive youth ministry program.
• Facilitating middle school catechetical nights, currently on Tuesdays.
• Recruiting and training a core team of adults to deliver the middle school catechetical nights.
• Training and working with high school students who will help lead catechetical sessions.
• Maintaining ongoing communication with volunteers, parents, and students, providing weekly resources to assist catechists and families in their growth in the Faith.
• Supporting high school catechesis when needed.
• Attending high school Upper Room gatherings on Wednesdays and continue to foster relationships with high school teens.
• Being available to help with retreats and summer programs for youth ministry.
• Must be a practicing Catholic with a personal commitment to Jesus Christ and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
• Must have an understanding of youth culture and a desire to work with youth.
• Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree. A specialization in theology, catechesis, religious education, or youth ministry is preferred.
We, the community of St. Martha, Mary, and Lazarus, Friends of Jesus Catholic Parish, are committed to our baptismal covenant with Jesus Christ. This covenant is manifested in our worship, evangelization, education, stewardship, service, and our commitment to live as a community of faith.
Send a resume and cover letter to Tom Kasza, Director of Faith Formation, at firstname.lastname@example.org.