You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
A core mission of Life Teen is to equip parishes to do the hard work, the ongoing day-to-day ministry within the lives of teenagers. Supporting parishes often means meeting you in your needs, questions, and struggles with the hope of creating solutions, sharing inspiration, and celebrating this common mission. One of the premier ways we seek to accomplish this is through the Catholic Youth Ministry Convention.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
The Catholic Teen Bible contains supplementary material to help people understand and navigate Sacred Scripture. The Word of God exists to convict hearts and draw people into the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Chanhassen, MN
St. Hubert’s Catholic Community in Chanhassen is seeking an experienced Youth Minister with a personal commitment to a life of discipleship (daily prayer, frequent sacraments, faith in action, and openness to the movement of the Holy Spirit) and the heart to form, support, and equip Youth to be missionary disciples. Resonsibilties with include:
• Develop and oversee weekly Youth Ministry programming for grades 6-8 and 9-12
• Recruit, train, motivate, and evaluate all adult and student volunteers, ensuring compliance with Safe Environment policies of the Archdiocese, and other parish policies and procedures
• Oversee sacramental preparation process for Confirmation candidates in 8th grade
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a relationship with Jesus fully alive: personal, on-fire, effusively life-changing, and contagious with a desire to help the teens and families of St. Hubert to fall deeper in love with Jesus through their Catholic faith.
• Have a visionary mindset in creating a plan to build a culture and vision that transforms families and makes saints out of teens and their parents.
• Possess a theology of ministry that continues to feed the most active teens while seeking to evangelize those teens who are less engaged.
• Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in an area of Theology, Catholic Studies, and/or Youth Ministry is preferred.
• Be proficient in computer technology and could learn and adapt to new computer systems and programs.
• Be a practicing Catholic with a strong knowledge of the Catholic faith, including the ability to use exegesis to proclaim the Gospel to unpack Church teachings
• Have strong organizational skills and oral and written communication skills.
• Have strong interpersonal and leadership skills to connect, collaborate, and form effective partnerships with a wide range of individuals.
• To be able to speak, read and write English at college level.
• Able to pass required background check and complete required training.
St. Hubert Catholic Community is an active, Christ-centered parish located in Chanhassen, Minnesota with nearly 1,900 families, a PreK-8 School with over 700 students, and a cemetery. St. Hubert’s invites you to Belong to the family, Receive God’s grace, Strengthen your friendship with Christ in the Catholic Church, and Share the joy of the Gospel. Learn more about the parish at www.sthubert.org.
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and references to Katie Otto via email at email@example.com. Position will remain open until filled.