You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
A core mission of Life Teen is to equip parishes to do the hard work, the ongoing day-to-day ministry within the lives of teenagers. Supporting parishes often means meeting you in your needs, questions, and struggles with the hope of creating solutions, sharing inspiration, and celebrating this common mission. One of the premier ways we seek to accomplish this is through the Catholic Youth Ministry Convention.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
The Catholic Teen Bible contains supplementary material to help people understand and navigate Sacred Scripture. The Word of God exists to convict hearts and draw people into the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Riverside, CA
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Plan, develop, coordinate, and implement Parish High School and Middle School events and activities related to service, social, and spiritual development of students that will include formal catechesis.
• Recruit, train and supervise volunteers to engage and lead students and young adults.
• Develop Core group for both youth and middle school ministries, providing for their enrichment and training.
• Coordinate youth liturgy preparation.
• Engage, and evangelize students and parents/guardians to pursue faith formation and become active in parish life.
• Maintain records and perform administrative tasks as needed and required.
• Organize retreats and evenings of prayer and reflection.
• Publicize and promote youth ministry programs.
• Collaborate with Director of Parish Youth Ministries on annual financial report and budget.
• Maintain necessary office and program records, including activity and time logs.
• Collaborate with other staff members.
• Be inclusive in multi-cultural representation in the parish community.
• Attend regular staff meetings and participate in staff planning and events.
• Adhere to Diocesan Policies and Guidelines to ensure the Safe Environment for the youth.
• Knowledgeable in computer communications and internet.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be a practicing Catholic and fully participate in sacramental life.
• Minimum two years of experience working in a Catholic Youth ministry.
• Certified as a Youth Minister, or in the process of certification / completion of Parish Ministry Formation Program.
• Must be enthusiastic, excellent organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, email, and internet usage.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with youth and parents.
• Must be available to work flexible hours to include evenings and weekends.
• Biliterate, Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred.
Includes but not limited to considerable use of arms and legs, whole body movement, walking, lifting 30 lbs., and stooping, standing, sitting, lifting and carrying, pushing, pulling, kneeling, crouching, crawling, hearing speaking, seeing, reaching, repetitive forward bending, repetitive arm/hand motions, prolonged gripping of an item repetitive hand/finger movements, sense of touch/feel, temperature extremes.
The Diocese of San Bernardino is a vibrant and diverse community of Roman Catholic Believers committed to bringing the Good News of Jesus Christ to all we encounter. We are guided by the core values of hospitality, collaboration, faith sharing and reconciliation. Through the impact of the Gospel, we seek to fill lives with hope.
St. Catherine of Alexandria Catholic Church in Riverside is seeking a full time Youth Minister who is experienced, energetic, charismatic and faith-filled to build upon and strengthen a comprehensive Youth ministry programs.
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to:
St. Catherine of Alexandria Catholic Church
Attn: Ronna Bugarin
7005 Brockton Avenue
Riverside, CA 92506