You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
A core mission of Life Teen is to equip parishes to do the hard work, the ongoing day-to-day ministry within the lives of teenagers. Supporting parishes often means meeting you in your needs, questions, and struggles with the hope of creating solutions, sharing inspiration, and celebrating this common mission. One of the premier ways we seek to accomplish this is through the Catholic Youth Ministry Convention.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
The Catholic Teen Bible contains supplementary material to help people understand and navigate Sacred Scripture. The Word of God exists to convict hearts and draw people into the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Northborough, MA
St Rose of Lima Parish, a young and vibrant faith community in Northborough, MA is seeking an energetic and innovative Youth Minister to bring the gospel message of Jesus Christ to life for our middle and high school aged students.
The Youth Minister’s mission is to integrate the youth of the parish into all aspects of parish life, promoting by word and example an understanding of the Gospel life and the sacramental life of the Church in order to help the parish’s youth live fully as Catholic Christians.
• Directly responsible for promoting a faith based approach to life for St. Rose’s youth by organizing and encouraging youth to participate in a variety of parish activities, including retreats, social events, service opportunities and the celebration of the Sunday Eucharist.
• Plan, implement and evaluate parish ministries for youth in grades 6-12, incorporating the frameworks of USCCB’s Renewing the Vision.
• Oversee the existing catechetical formation and sacramental programs for youth in grades 9-11, to include forming classes; assisting with the recruitment; training and supporting catechists and retreat team leaders; facilitating parent and teacher meetings; teaching classes as needed.
• Develop and oversee High School and Middle School youth groups, parish youth athletics program, and the parish social justice program for High School aged youth. Includes planning and organizing events; recruiting, training and supporting adult volunteers; developing and fostering youth leadership.
• Prepare and organize special liturgies, prayer services, retreats, service projects, service trips and social functions for parish youth
• Develop and oversee parish young adult ministry, providing various social, spiritual, and catechetical opportunities for adults aged 18-35.
• Create and manage annual youth ministry budget.
• Work in close collaboration with the pastor, religious education director, parish staff and youth ministry board; attending meetings and disseminating information, as needed.
• Is a practicing Catholic with a solid knowledge of Catholic teaching.
• Relates well to youth; is well organized; has excellent communication (both verbal and written) and leadership skills; is proficient with Microsoft office suite and a range of social media platforms; is able to work both collaboratively and independently.
• Has a passion for working with youth and loves sharing his/her faith in a creative and collaborative manner. her duties may be assigned)
• This is a full-time, 12-month, salaried position.
Please send resume to: Jescudero@saintroseoflima.com.
For further information, please call 508-393-2413.