You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
The Men’s Retreat sponsored by Life Teen is a weekend of brotherhood, restoration, and inspiration. You can expect to hear engaging talks, to enjoy some outdoor fun in the beauty of the north Georgia mountains, and most importantly, to encounter God through the sacraments and times of prayer. Adult men (18+) of all ages and walks of life are invited to attend this retreat.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Our 2022 Lent Companion features daily Gospel reflections written by youth ministers and Life Teen staff that will help your teenagers pray through the Lenten season. This impactful devotional is great for individuals, groups, or for families looking to grow together this Lent.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: San Pedro, Belize
Role and Importance of the Position:
• The Youth Evangelization & Formation Coordinator will labor at transforming the children, teens and young adults of San Pedro into Disciples of Jesus.
• Religious Education Director, plus Life-Teen & Young Adult Coordinator
Essential Duties & Tasks:
• You will teach the children, teens and young adults our Catholic faith.
• You will build and coordinate 3-core teams: one of catechist, one for the teens and another for the young adults.
• You will work collaboratively at effectively preparing the youth to receive worthily the Sacraments of Initiation.
• You will provide regular opportunities for prayer and devotion to our youth, and work at developing prayer groups among the youth.
• You will prepare lesson plans and help the core teams as needed to teach the faith.
Essential Skills & Charisms:
• Friendly, humble, passionate, enthusiastic and smart.
• Good communication skills with the youth and their parents.
• Teaching, pastoring, evangelization, administration and management.
• Technologically adept (ex. computers, projector, Zoom, WhatsApp) and savvy in using multi-media.
• Good knowledge of Catholic doctrine (theological degree preferred)
• Practicing Catholic
• Experience with youth or young adults
• Willingness to be involved with the local San Pedro community in a missionary setting.
Length of Commitment:
• A Minimum one-year renewable commitment beginning in June or latest August 2021.
San Pedro Roman Catholic Parish in San Pedro, Belize is located near the 2nd longest barrier reef in the World. Tourist from all over the world come to San Pedro to enjoy the beautiful waters. The youth have a huge need to encounter Christ, and thus we are jump starting the youth ministry with a Youth Mass this August, Life-Teen this September, and the Edge next January. We also want to begin a Young Adult ministry that incorporates a Friday night prayer group. We love Jesus, and we want all the youth and young adults of San Pedro to know and love the Lord Jesus.
Fr Eduardo Montemayor, SOLT
Email: [email protected]
Cell phone: +501-610-0232.