You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for Easter Sunday in Lent with Joel Stepanek.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
Life Teen’s Catholic Youth Ministry Convention has become America’s premier event for everyone involved in parish youth ministry. Why? Maybe it’s because we are different. We believe in practical, comprehensive youth ministry training. But we don’t think that’s enough. That’s why we incorporate elements of a spiritual retreat into the training convention. Because youth ministry isn’t about what you know, it’s Who you know.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Hales Corners, WI
Position Title: Youth Evangelization Coordinator. Status: Salaried-Exempt Hours: Full Time
St. Mary Catholic Faith Community in Hales Corners, Wisconsin is seeking a Youth Evangelization Coordinator to join our team as we form dynamic disciples of Jesus Christ.
The Youth Evangelization Coordinator is a dynamic, relationship focused individual who is responsible for coordinating the evangelization and formation of middle and high school youth in the parish. This minister will also coordinate the Confirmation program, grade level retreats and service experiences.
• Lovingly evangelize and help form young disciples of Jesus Christ.
• Implement ministry efforts based on the USCCB document Renewing the Vision.
• Develop opportunities to grow faith filled relationships between youth and families.
• Develop age appropriate opportunities for both learning and fun throughout parish life.
• Work closely with Catholic Formation Team to evaluate and coordinate new strategies in evangelizing and forming young disciples.
• Design and implement grade level retreats, service and spiritual experiences for youth.
• Promote the centrality of Sunday Eucharist in the lives of children, teens and adults.
• Develop creative solutions to share the love of Jesus Christ with the surrounding community.
• Coordinate formation sessions, retreats, service and spiritual experiences for middle and high school youth.
• On site administrator for middle and high school formation activities.
• Coordinate Confirmation preparation for high school youth.
• Assist in the team effort to develop, form and empower catechists/small group leaders.
• Coordinate the CYM Sports program.
• Candidate will be a Baptized and Confirmed Catholic, actively participating in the sacramental life of the Church.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Ministry, Theology, Education or Social Work.
• Valid driver’s license for the State of Wisconsin preferred.
• Above average skills in communication, grammar, time management, and deliverables.
• Demonstrated ability to stay positive, multi-task, work as a team and complete tasks on time, and within budget
• Compliance with or ability to comply with the Safe Environment Certification of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee.
• This is a full time, salaried position
• Flexible schedule in order to accommodate the nights and weekends that are a regular part of this position
• Regular meetings with formation staff and pastoral staff
ADA Physical Requirements:
• The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear.
• The employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods; use hands; reach with hands and arms.
• Close vision required for paperwork and computer.
• Able to utilize computer keyboard, monitor, and telephone.
• This role functions in an office environment and uses standard office equipment.
• Ability to lift 30 pounds on occasion.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
St Mary Catholic Faith Community is a large parish of 3,500 households in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin great metro area.
Our parish recently celebrated its 174th anniversary. We are a dynamic community seeking to grow missionary disciples.
Send cover letter, resume and a list of references to:
Address: Jeff Kacala
St. Mary Catholic Faith Community
9520 W. Forest Home Ave.
Hales Corners, WI 53130