You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
Empower Core Member Trainings are back! We want to equip youth ministers and core members with the tools and techniques that their ministry needs to not just survive, but to thrive. With a focus on team building along with practical training for the current youth ministry landscape, these trainings are designed to set you up for success.
We’ve crafted an entire weekend with the sole focus of helping you start solid youth ministry in your parish! We’ll be walking through the essential components for launching or revitalizing youth ministry. You can expect to receive a systematic, comprehensive introduction to quality youth ministry along with the practical steps to make it happen. And, because youth ministry flows to and from the sacraments, this training won't just be about the logistics of ministry, but will also provide you an opportunity to renew your own relationship with Christ.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Check out our featured products now!
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Franklin, TN
The Youth Director is responsible for the development, coordination, supervision and execution of parish programs designed to engage and educate the youth (ages 13-18) of the parish. The Youth Director will work to encourage, inspire and engage with the youth on their faith journey.
• Collaborate with the DRE, pastor and Principal to define the strategic direction of the Youth Ministry (Middle School and High School) program.
• Responsible for planning and facilitating weekly sessions with youth during the school year.
• Responsible for recruiting and training a team of volunteers to serve as small group leaders.
• Act as Ignite coordinator in supervising middle school ministry.
• Responsible for planning appropriate events and retreats to serve as fellowship and spiritual opportunities for youth, including the confirmation retreat.
• Coordinate involvement in Diocese and community activities such as Holy Fire, Youth 2000, Search, World Youth Day, March For Life, and Regional and National Youth Conferences.
• Actively recruit youth to participate in the Youth Ministry program throughout the year.
• Maintain a high degree of visibility and involvement in the church and with youth in the community.
• Collaborate with other Youth Ministry leaders within the diocese to seek solutions and ideas.
• Adhere to Diocesan Safe Environment guidelines and ensure timely completion of all required background checks for volunteers.
• Participate in the budgeting process and adheres to sound budgeting practices.
• Interact and collaborate with parents in a professional and respectful manner to communication the visions and specific components of the Youth Ministry Department.
• A faithful and practicing Catholic.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of the teachings and Liturgy of the Roman Catholic Church preferably with previous experience working in a Roman Catholic Parish
• Certified Catechist or willingness to pursue certification
• Experience interacting with and leading teens
• Preferred experience with graphics, videos and social media content development.
We, the parish family of Saint Matthew Catholic Church, centered in the Eucharist and guided by the Holy Spirit, are called to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus. We invite, welcome, love, and support all of God’s people.
“And behold, I am with you always.” -Matthew 28:20
This is the promise of Christ, as told in the Gospel of Matthew, and it is also the promise of Saint Matthew Church and School.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org