You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
The Life Teen Leadership Conference is a dynamic, prayerful, and impactful week of talks and activities that help teens become the leaders and disciples that God is calling them to be. We believe in empowering this new generation with practical leadership skills, but not without first teaching them how to be a disciple. Teens will have time to adore the Lord in Eucharistic Adoration, participate in powerful worship, receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation, gain practical leadership skills, and meet other teens from across the country who are committed to discipleship and evangelization.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Check out our featured products now!
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: 1105 W. 15th Street, Plano, TX 75075
General Summary of the Position
Saint Mark is seeking a passionate and capable individual to lead our Youth Ministry Program. The position is a full-time salaried with benefits. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
• To work closely with the Pastor and entire Youth Ministry Department Staff and Adult Core Volunteers in the development and execution of the vision and mission of Saint Mark Youth Ministry.
• To understand the needs, development and culture of youth, and is able to respond to these in ministry and programming.
• To implement and oversee new initiatives which enable teens to personally encounter Christ.
• To understand and put into practice the New Evangelization
• Direct the Core Team in planning and implementing High School Youth Group nights (Lifeteen). This includes coordinating and attending planning meetings, practices, and set up.
• To oversee a Middle School Youth Coordinator and direct the planning and implementation of a Middle School Youth Group Program.
• To be the primary communicator between program and presenters/core team/parents/volunteer teams.
• Advertise and promote coming High School Youth Group nights, retreats, and events by every means available such as posters, flyers, website, bulletin, social media, etc.
• Recruit and make sure they are safe environment screened (including driver screening), lead, evaluate, and provide training for all High School and Middles School group leaders and teen helpers.
• Youth Director position includes but is not limited to the formation of teen volunteers, retreats, youth group, summer trips, (Steubenville Lone Star for High School) and discipleship groups.
• Oversee ongoing formation for Core Team Volunteers through Bible studies, prayer, and spiritual learning.
• Responsible for other duties, as assigned or deemed necessary by the Pastor.
• Develop and maintain a budget for the Youth Ministry department.
• Plan and coordinate calendar year to include High School retreats, parent meetings, youth activity, etc.
• Periodic Core and/or volunteer appreciation dinners
• Implement all diocesan, parish administrative policies as directed or as written in policy handbooks
• Collaborate with parish staff with registration, accounting, publications, records, curriculum and volunteer utilization
• Dedicated to their vocation (or discernment of Vocation) as their first priority.
• Committed to intentionally seeking holiness for themselves and growing as an intentional disciple of Jesus Christ daily.
• Passionate about the mission of Saint Mark Youth Ministry to lead teens into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ and His Church.
• An example for teens and families by attending Mass and participating in the Catholic Sacraments on a regular basis at Saint Mark Catholic Church.
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Theology, Catechists, Youth Ministry or related field) OR a minimum of two years’ experience in ministry.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, computer skills, and a strong understanding and ability to articulate Catholic Teaching and catechetical method. Capable of learning specific computer programs, up to date on social media networking. Musical background helpful to lead praise and worship.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a strong asset.
• Send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the largest Parishes in North Texas with over 7,000 registered families. Vibrate Catholic School (pre-school thru 8th grade) attached to parish. Located in the heart of the desirable city of Plano, TX.
Email resumes to Michael Zeleski at email@example.com