You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
The Life Teen Leadership Conference is a dynamic, prayerful, and impactful week of talks and activities that help teens become the leaders and disciples that God is calling them to be. We believe in empowering this new generation with practical leadership skills, but not without first teaching them how to be a disciple. Teens will have time to adore the Lord in Eucharistic Adoration, participate in powerful worship, receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation, gain practical leadership skills, and meet other teens from across the country who are committed to discipleship and evangelization.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Check out our featured products now!
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Roswell, GA
What it means to be a team member at St. Peter Chanel:
As a parish, we know, now more than ever, that the Good News of Jesus Christ is what people are truly thirsting for. St. Peter Chanel exists to see people fully alive, rooted in Jesus Christ, reflecting His love and mercy. Therefore our mission is to Invite, Encounter, Equip, and Send. We hold highly the values of joyfulness, humility, possessing a servant’s heart, active listening, compassion, and empowerment.
We have made the beginnings of bold moves to ensure that our parish is positioned in a way that all people feel welcomed, that they belong, and that transformational experiences of Jesus Christ are waiting for all those who enter our building, or whom we encounter outside the walls of the church. We’ll need your help to continue stepping deeper into these mindsets.
We’re looking for a creative thinker, a person rooted in a deep relationship with Jesus Christ, who is captivated by our vision for what a parish could be and is committed to its mission.
What Success Looks Like:
Fueled by the Holy Spirit, The Team Leader for Discipleship Formation, in Working Genius terms, is an Enabling Galvanizer – meaning you rally a team of people (volunteers and staff) around our mission, enabling people to be successful in the areas they champion (sacramental preparation and discipleship formation). This person is a servant leader who gets excited helping and seeing others be successful, ensuring people have the tools needed to be successful, constantly ensuring our parish vision and mission is deeply rooted into these efforts.
The Team Leader understands that parish-life is about transformational ministry, authentic relationships, welcoming to the stranger, and empowering people to live out their call of discipleship rather than programs and deadlines, people-first over process.
The person who fulfills this integral part of our team will model a healthy work-life-ministry balance and ensure that that the team follows suit in order to best serve their primary vocation and the people of God.
Your primary focuses will be to:
• Serve as a member of the Pastor’s Leadership Team that assists our Pastor in making global decisions for the parish.
• Continually thread a family-first model of formation, empowering and equipping parents to pass on the gift of faith to their children.
• Supported by Director of Discipleship, the Team Leader leads by casting vision, equipping, and empowering a team of volunteers and staff who champion Discipleship formation and Sacramental preparation.
• Foster a healthy, trust-based team environment, rooted in prayer and fueled by the Holy Spirit.
The person we’re looking to fulfill this role will have the following experience:
• A fully practicing Catholic in full communion with the Catholic Church.
• Lives life as a response to a personal relationship with Jesus, on fire with the Holy Spirit,
and excited to share that with others.
• Understands parish revitalization concepts and can demonstrate practical application
(Amazing Parish, Divine Renovation, From Christendom to Apostolic Mission, Unleash the Gospel, Acts 29).
• Demonstrated history of success as a servant leader empowering a team to achieve great things.
• Prior experience in faith formation and sacramental preparation in a parish, diocesan, or organizational setting. This can include a mix of academic and professional studies, certifications, and practical experience.
• Is a people-person, who relates to others, listens well, and seeks to understand and discern where the Lord is moving in the hearts of people we serve.
St. Peter Chanel exists to see people fully alive, rooted in Jesus Christ, reflecting His love and mercy. Therefore our mission is to Invite, Encounter, Equip, and Send. We hold highly the values of joyfulness, humility, possessing a servant’s heart, active listening, compassion, and empowerment.
Those candidates that are interested in formally discerning this position should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.