You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for Easter Sunday in Lent with Joel Stepanek.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
Life Teen’s Catholic Youth Ministry Convention has become America’s premier event for everyone involved in parish youth ministry. Why? Maybe it’s because we are different. We believe in practical, comprehensive youth ministry training. But we don’t think that’s enough. That’s why we incorporate elements of a spiritual retreat into the training convention. Because youth ministry isn’t about what you know, it’s Who you know.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Brookfield, WI
• Recruit and provide on-going training and support to a volunteer core team who assists you in accompanying young people to seek, know, and become Christ.
• Plan and execute EDGE or Life Teen nights in conjunction with your core team.
• Collaborate with a fellow student minister to plan social events, retreats, teen Masses, and summer trips.
Who we are looking for:
• We desire someone whose relationship with Jesus is active, personal, and effusively life changing. This is life lived to the fullest that is contagious for teens.
• A love of engaging middle and high school students and inviting them into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We are especially looking for someone who doesn’t shy away from deeper conversations with youth
• Experience with recruiting and coaching a core team of volunteers.
• Ability to think strategically and tactically and are full of creative ideas
• Willingness to take a risk, fail fast, and succeed often
• Have youth ministry experience at a parish or as a missionary, especially if that experience is with Edge/Life Teen.
• A candidate gifted in leading praise and worship music would be a blessing to our teens.
Here is what makes this position unique:
• You will work in a team environment with another student minister and a caring core team.
• Receive hands-on training and coaching from our veteran Director of Formation who has a decade of youth ministry experience and serves as the Area Contact for Life Teen.
• We have a supportive pastor, staff, and parish community who desire the best for our teens.
• We recognize the need for balance. In order to have dynamic ministries, our staff realizes the importance of a work-life balance.
• We are located in suburban Milwaukee, which is home to a vibrant Young Adult community!
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, then take the next step and send your cover letter, resume, and application (found at archmil.org; search “general application”) to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Search Committee, St. Dominic Catholic Parish, 18255 W. Capitol Drive, Brookfield, WI 53045.