You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Men’s Retreat sponsored by Life Teen is a weekend of brotherhood, restoration, and inspiration. You can expect to hear engaging talks, to enjoy some outdoor fun in the beauty of the north Georgia mountains, and most importantly, to encounter God through the sacraments and times of prayer.
Base Camp is a live online show about messes, mountains, and ministry for youth ministers, core members, priests, and anyone else that is working in the vineyard of youth ministry. Each monthly episode features practical insights from ministry workers and Life Teen staff that will help your youth ministry impact more teenagers and connect you with other passionate youth workers from around the world.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
STEWARDSHIP and DONOR RELATIONS COORDINATOR:
A key member of our mission to reach inner-city teens with the love of Christ who serves as an operations specialist to ensure proper stewardship of donors within Vagabond Missions. Primarily responsible for serving donors through a high level of service and ensuring timely and accurate processing of all gift and pledge transactions, and recording deposits. Must be well versed in donor software platforms to accurately enter profile information and gifts in the fundraising system. Manage customized acknowledgment processes that welcome new donors and update existing ones. This position is based at Vagabond Missions’ Pittsburgh office.
– Serves as the first point of contact for donors at Vagabond Missions. – Process all donations according to the missionary, area, or fundraising event they are given towards.
– Update database with current and/or more detailed donor contact information.
– Cancel, refund, or increase recurring donations as requested by donors.
– Scan and deposit all check, cash, credit, and money order donations into the online banking system or physically at the bank.
– Serve as the primary contact for matching gift programs.
– Track outstanding pledges, produce and distribute pledge reminder letters.
– Create, design, write, and distribute electronic and hard copy
acknowledgements to donors.
– Facilitate in house mailing to all donors during various fundraising
campaigns or end of year correspondence.
– Safeguard the confidentiality of donor and member information at all times. Maintain and adhere to policies around information gathering and sharing in accordance with professional ethics standards.
– Manage development database, including establishing processes and standard procedures, and designing reports and queries.
– Identify, engage, and manage volunteers to support development operations and events.
– Work closely with Director of Development in implementation of the development plan, including department workflow, coordination, and prioritization of timelines; track deadlines for projects including print production;
– Interface with the operations department to complete monthly reconciliation, cash flow projections, contributions forecasts;
– Conduct routine audits of department’s collateral supplies to ensure enough on hand (envelopes, letterhead, etc.) and place timely supply orders.
– Prepare appropriate gift documentation for audits and assist in audits as needed.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF…
• You dream of developing good organizations into great ones, and you know how to actualize your aspirations.
• You want more than a job. You are motivated by mission.
• Initiating and completing projects is right up your alley. You know how to make timely, effective, and ethical decisions. You embody the entrepreneurial spirit. You’re a self-starter who crafts creative solutions and opens doors to new donor relationships.
The position will involve some light physical demands (i.e. spending hours listening and talking; working on the computer and phone; driving to appointments and events; lifting light pieces of equipment and materials; and occasionally working long days, nights or weekends).
Our Mission: Our mission is to provide effective, Catholic Youth Ministry to urban communities. We accomplish this goal as we mentor inner-city youth in a holistic model of relational ministry. As Vagabond Missions, we strive to live radically the model of Christ’s incarnation: to be Christ “among” the people. “The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.” (John 1:14)
Please send all resumes and inquiries to Vagabond Missions’ Director of Human Resources, Brett McCaw @: email@example.com