You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for the Sixth Sunday of Easter with Mark Hart.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Reedsburg, WI
Our Servant Leadership Team (SaLT) Missionaries are passionate, energetic, faithful, and fun recent college graduates who have been called to serve in Camp’s unique year-round ministry leading spiritual, team building, and environmental retreats, and much more! There are opportunities to serve at camp for a 12 month period (May – May) and a 9 month period (August – May).
Qualifications to be a part of the Servant Leadership Team at Camp Gray:
– High school graduate, college degree preferred
– Positive relationship with the Catholic Church
– Strong desire to give of yourself
– Desire to live in a Catholic community
– A desire to share faith in retreat type settings with 4th-12th graders
– Room & Board
– Health Insurance
– Small monthly stipend ($450)
– Monthly grocery budget
– Quiet time and space
– Opportunities for spiritual growth/continuing education
– The blessing and challenge of community living
– Satisfaction that comes from giving of oneself
What does the Servant Leadership Team Do:
– Facilitate Confirmation retreats for high school students
– Facilitate team building retreats for middle school students
– Facilitate our Faith-based Environmental Programs for 5th – 7th graders
– Help with program development and marketing of retreats & programs
– Plan and execute our special Camp Gray events including our our 4/5th grade overnight retreat
– Cleaning and maintenance after every group
– Kitchen assistance
– Whatever else comes up!
Camp Gray, located in Reedsburg, Wisconsin, is owned by the Catholic Diocese of Madison, and is funded by the generous support of our patrons and donors. We have 225 beautiful acres that we love to share. We are a co-ed, overnight summer camp and school-year retreat center. Camp Gray is dedicated to enriching the spiritual lives of youth and combining faith, friends, and fun.
Camp Gray Mission Statement:
Camp Gray invites people of all ages to encounter Jesus Christ in all creation, experience a fun and vibrant Catholic community, and be challenged to ever more deeply know, love, and serve God and neighbor.
To apply, visit https://campgray.com/adventure/, click the “Apply Here” button, and fill out our Google Form application!
Be sure to click “SaLT Missionary (May-May)” or “SaLT Missionary (August-May)”
Please note that if you are interested in serving from May-May, you will be interviewed for our Summer Staff, as well as for SaLT.