You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Help us reach every teen, restore every parish, and reclaim the culture. Join us today!
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
Empower 2021, hosted by Life Teen CIO/Executive VP Mark Hart, offers you NINE practical training sessions that will both inform and inspire your Core Team. Downloadable discussion questions and activities accompany each session, as well, to ensure that your leaders not only see and hear the training but distill it down to practical and foundational steps they can implement within your parish youth ministry programs
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Vagabond Missions Regional Director- East (Based out of VM Pittsburgh Office):
Regional Director for the East is charged with providing leadership, management, and
accountability to Area Directors of Pittsburgh, Greenville, Steubenville, and
Philadelphia. Vagabond Missions exists to bring the Gospel to inner-city teenagers and does so by
equipping missionaries. Regional Directors are leaders helping to ensure the success
and authenticity of the mission by pouring into leaders, missionaries, and inner-city
teenagers. Regional Director meet weekly with the Director of Ministry and with the Area Directors
Leadership, Management, and Accountability:
● Drives the mission by providing vision, guidance, and support to Area Directors.
● Exemplifies leadership that is humble, hungry, and smart.
● Ensure mission accountability metrics are used in a meaningful way.
● Maintain professionalism concerning office hours, conduct, and time
● Manage finances with stewardship, accountability, and transparency using
● Interface with the mission-wide office to facilitate communication and
implementation of all VM leadership initiatives, policies, and procedures.
● Provide clear, prompt, appropriate, and professional communication to everyone
within the scope of ministry.
● Implement and support regional initiatives.
● Provides support for Area Directors, Team Leads, and Missionaries in a time of
● Accept both short and long-term assignments and projects.
● Develop a yearly personal growth plan that fosters a vibrant spiritual life
including time for monthly spiritual direction, daily Mass, Eucharistic Adoration,
Confession, solitude, retreat, reflection, prayer, and scripture.
● Seek and maintain relationships and disciplines, in the context of active
participation in a parish community.
● Actively participate in the spiritual life of the Vagabond Mission community.
● Lead teams and individuals in spiritual development.
● Ensure that all ministry is designed and carried out with a dependence on prayer
and the Sacraments that take place out of the overflow of a personal relationship
with Jesus Christ.
● Equip Area Directors, and Team Leads to serve the missionaries that serve teens.
● Cast vision that every inner-city deserves to experience the Gospel.
● Cast a vision for every staff member to grow within the organization.
● Assist in hiring and recruiting Regional Directors, Area Directors, and Missionary
● Supervise, develop and evaluate staff, providing resources and experiences
needed to implement the vision.
● Work to ensure the year-round development of missionaries.
● “Fueling the ministry” includes events, major donor care, public relations
(branding), and working with the Communications and Development team.
● Assist in the development of new areas including helping with new committees,
fundraising, and start-up activities.
● Assist Area Directors in developing and leading the region’s fundraising strategy,
ensuring excellence in communication to donors.
● Work with Development staff to identify potential donors for mission-wide
efforts. Coordinate and conduct quality events that reflect VM’s capacity to
impact kids and warrant the investment of a participant’s personal and corporate
● Work with the area committee to develop good community and church
● “Proclaiming and modeling” includes contact work, relational ministry,
programs, and camp.
● Develop new areas, and identify interested adults to help the ministry to grow.
● Visit areas as needed, including routine and emergency crisis visits.
● Observe and evaluate local areas to ensure VM ministry is carried out with
● Maintain ministry contact with kids to the extent it is necessary to be effective in
This job might be for you if:
• You have 3+ years of experience in nonprofit development. You dream of
developing good organizations into great ones, and you know how to actualize
• You want more than a job. You are motivated by mission.
• You are a fun, enthusiastic leader capable of managing diverse teams to reach a
common goal. Initiating and completing projects is right up your alley. You know
how to make timely and effective decisions. You embody the entrepreneurial
spirit. You’re a self-starter who crafts creative solutions, puts prayer first, and
desires to see the Gospel shared with every inner-city teenager in the United
Position will be based out of Vagabond Missions’ Pittsburgh, PA office. Salary is provided through ministry support raising by employee.
The purpose of Vagabond Missions is to provide effective, Catholic Youth Ministry to urban communities. We accomplish this goal as we mentor inner-city youth in a holistic model of relational ministry. Anthem: As Vagabond Missions we strive to live radically the model of Christ’s incarnation: to be Christ “among” the people. “The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.” (John 1:14)
Please send all resume’s and/or inquiries to Brett McCaw, HR Director (BRETTM@VAGABONDMISSIONS.COM)