You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for the Sixth Sunday of Easter with Mark Hart.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Mesa, AZ
As a member of the Film & Video team, the Producer + Editor develops, manages, creates, and prepares videos for both Life Teen Video Support and Edge Video Support along with various special projects. Regular office hours are expected outside of the on-location work that is required for this position. Travel can be minimal to moderate depending on the scope of projects.
Essential Job Functions:
• Prepare project scripts, develop program designs, and prepare and manage budget.
• Arrange for equipment, crew, set, lighting, props, costumes, talent, graphics, music, etc. for projects.
• Arrange for clearances, permits, etc. of location sites and arrange for studio sites for projects.
• Arrange meal accommodations for cast and crew.
• Direct activities of crew and performers as needed.
• Perform videography duties as needed.
• Edit projects, including motion graphics and visual effects as needed.
• Prepare project masters for output and create master media.
• Perform quality check on final products.
• Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
• Technical writing skills.
• Proficiency on Mac computer systems.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
As a Eucharist-centered movement within the Roman Catholic Church, Life Teen leads teenagers and their families into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ and His Church. With the Blessed Virgin Mary as our intercessor and guide, Life Teen seeks to unleash the fullness of the Sacramental power present within the young Church.
Email cover letter, résumé, and demo reel to Sergio Garcia, firstname.lastname@example.org.