You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
Empower Core Member Trainings are back! We want to equip youth ministers and core members with the tools and techniques that their ministry needs to not just survive, but to thrive. With a focus on team building along with practical training for the current youth ministry landscape, these trainings are designed to set you up for success.
We’ve crafted an entire weekend with the sole focus of helping you start solid youth ministry in your parish! We’ll be walking through the essential components for launching or revitalizing youth ministry. You can expect to receive a systematic, comprehensive introduction to quality youth ministry along with the practical steps to make it happen. And, because youth ministry flows to and from the sacraments, this training won't just be about the logistics of ministry, but will also provide you an opportunity to renew your own relationship with Christ.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Check out our featured products now!
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Part-Time Position
Location: Hampton Bays, NY
St. Rosalie, R.C. Church seeks an energetic, creative, practicing Roman Catholic with strong faith and leadership skills as part-time Youth Minister. This individual should have experience and/or training in working with teens as he/she will be responsible for leading the Life Teen program for the third year Confirmation students. The candidate should be comfortable communicating through social media platforms. This position is part-time, approximately 10-15 hours per week.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Implement the Life Teen and Purpose programs to plan and execute bi-weekly sessions (from October through April) for the C3 Confirmation level students (ages 14-15), concentrating on relevant topics in a teen’s life
• Assemble and train a Core Team to help facilitate sessions
• Work with Youth Music Minister/Priest/Director of Religious Formation to plan monthly youth Masses
• Recruit, schedule and prepare youth lectors, altar severs, greeters and ushers for youth Masses
• Organize social (pizza and drinks) after youth Masses
• Attend monthly staff meetings
• Prepare bulletin and Mass announcements, as needed, pertaining to Life Teen or youth Masses
• Plan social/service gatherings and activities throughout the summer months
• Work with the Director of Religious Formation to plan and execute annual Confirmation Retreat
St. Rosalie’s is located in beautiful Hampton Bays, on the east end of Long Island, New York. We are a large parish with an active community involvement in our ministries. There is always something going on for our parishioners and families to partake in to grow in faith and grow in relationship with others.
Please contact Fr. Maddaloni at email@example.com to apply