You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for The Second Sunday in Lent with Joel Stepanek.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: College Station, TX
The Men’s Campus Minister advises the Knights of Columbus council, Pescadores (Hispanic student organization) leadership, and Catholics on the Quad (Corps of Cadets) leadership. The Men’s Campus Minister also works closely with the Women’s Campus Minister co-advising the Aggie Awakening Retreat and the Home Group leaders. This position plans and coordinates monthly Men’s ministry events. Pastoral team members focus first on student leaders of their organizations, forming and supporting their efforts to lead retreats and events. Furthermore, this position functions as a member of the pastoral team to respond to ongoing needs and opportunities of the Center in a spirit of teamwork and shared vision. An important value of our parish staff is reliance on prayer, thus we begin each day of work in Eucharistic Adoration. Duties include (but are not limited to):
● Advising and discipling the leaderships of Pescadores, Knights of Columbus, and Catholics on the Quad
● Co-advising the training and ongoing development of Home Group leaders.
● Co-advising the Aggie Awakening leadership who facilitate 2 retreats per year consisting of 300 participants per semester.
● Planning and facilitating “Men’s Ministry” events/formation September-April.
● Continuing the outreach and evangelization process to those students who attend Men’s Ministry events by connecting them to other ministry opportunities.
● Supervising and mentoring a Men’s Ministry student intern.
● Managing and purchasing supplies for events within the limits of the budget.
● Fostering and growing a culture of hospitality and evangelization.
● Working in a team environment, particularly with parish-wide events such as “Magnify”, fall outreach and other St. Mary’s wide endeavors.
● Support development efforts in order to contribute to the growth of St. Mary’s and facilitate a unified service among the various departments of the Student Center.
● Be available to assist other Pastoral Team members with ministries and projects as needed.
● Other duties, as assigned.
Some specific areas of expertise for the Men’s Ministry Coordinator are as follows:
● The ability to lead and disciple students in prayer.
● A “people-person” with motivational leadership skills.
● Must be well-organized and have effective communication skills.
● The candidate must have flexibility and availability to be present on nights and weekends.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher. Theology or a similar field is preferred or an equivalency gained through a combination of education and experience.
● A professional demeanor that includes the ability to set appropriate personal boundaries.
● A sense of personal integrity – keeping commitments, dealing honestly and respectfully with all persons, and a commitment to personal growth and spiritual development.
● Spanish fluency is preferred.
St. Mary’s Catholic Center at Texas A&M University has the mission to form apostles for the Church and the world. We are a ministry of the New Evangelization who believe in exercising a dynamic orthodoxy, faithful to the Church’s instruction, engaging and fervent, and in a manner that reaches the hearts of the faithful and the unchurched. The Men’s Campus Minister is a member of the pastoral team at St. Mary’s Catholic Center. The first priority is the care of persons and the evangelization and pastoral care of the students and members of St. Mary’s.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Mark Knox, Director of Campus Ministry, at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted through February 15.