You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for The Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time with Joel Stepanek.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Arlington Heights, IL
• Develop a comprehensive marketing and communication plan and budget in partnership with our Director of Parish Operations. Execute all plans cost effectively, owning the implementation of all campaigns from ideation through execution.
• Design and maintain parish website and all social media platforms. Create opportunities for parishioners to be engaged in two-way interactive dialog through social media outlets.
• Utilize your own creative skills for graphic design, web design, videography, photography, and writing.
• Receive, edit and supplement all content needed to produce weekly e-bulletin and monthly printed bulletin.
• Maintain brand standards and our Catholic identity with accurate and appropriate content while always keeping the focus on our mission of “being and making disciples of Christ.”
• Partner with Pastor/Administrator, Director of Parish Operations, and Evangelization Team to strategize on content. Create strong relationships with parish staff, ministry leads, volunteers and parishioners to obtain content that captures moments from the parish, our people and our ministries.
• Share stories of how St. James is living out the gospel, serving those in both local and far-reaching communities through our Christian, humanitarian, social justice, and evangelization efforts. Solutions should be media-neutral and integrate with those of St. James School.
• Establish earned media connections for appropriate press opportunities.
• Measure success by evaluating metrics such as parishioner engagement, parish enrollment, program participation, October count, social media metrics, etc.
We are a vibrant parish with a prayerful staff and incredible parishioners. We are living the New Evangelization and our mission is to Be Disciples and Make Disciples.
Apply now on indeed.com