You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for Easter Sunday in Lent with Joel Stepanek.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
Life Teen’s Catholic Youth Ministry Convention has become America’s premier event for everyone involved in parish youth ministry. Why? Maybe it’s because we are different. We believe in practical, comprehensive youth ministry training. But we don’t think that’s enough. That’s why we incorporate elements of a spiritual retreat into the training convention. Because youth ministry isn’t about what you know, it’s Who you know.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Notre Dame, IN
The United States Province of the Congregation of Holy Cross seeks a Marketing Communications Specialist for its Vocations Office who is passionately committed to the mission of Holy Cross and the Church. This Specialist, possessing strong graphic design skills, will produce impactful marketing materials that inform and inspire, while also effectively developing and implementing integrated marketing and communications plans that promote knowledge of, interest in, and application to, Holy Cross formation programs (undergraduate seminary and postulancy) and Vocations Office programming (e.g., Summer Seminary Immersion Program, discernment retreats, etc.).
Our Specialist will:
• Advance the priorities and goals of the Office of Vocations with a dynamic, compelling, and proactive approach to marketing and communications.
• Inform and inspire further inquiry through producing impactful content that highlights priesthood and brotherhood in Holy Cross, as well as the formation programs and Vocations Office programming of the Congregation of Holy Cross and the opportunities they afford.
• Craft marketing ideas that are innovative and proactive, with a keen eye for creative design.
• Generate and measure outcomes of web, electronic and print media, as well as promotional items and materials, that increase awareness of, interest in, and application to, the undergraduate seminary, postulancy, and Vocations Office programming.
• Produce and distribute advertising in print and digital formats in order to engage prospects and promote events.
• Create, edit, and manage the publication of Ave Crux, the triannual magazine of the Office of Vocations.
• Maintain the Vocations Office social media; create and curate graphic, audio, and/or video posts to promote events and increase traffic, while measuring effectiveness of reach with appropriate analytics.
• Curate a portfolio of photographs, videos, and recorded audio of events, for use in print and digital media. Retouch, resize, and enhance materials.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
• Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication, graphic design, or a related field and three to five years of relevant experience. Knowledge and experience using Associated Press writing and editing guidelines, demonstrated project management skills and experience, and basic photo and video editing skills are required.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (esp. InDesign and Photoshop), MS Office Suite, Google Workplace, web content creation, website management systems, social media management platforms, and SEO and analytics. Proficiency in various forms of social media platforms (including Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), internet search systems and search engine optimizers, online communication and website tools, as well as project management software.
• Proficiency in digital photography as well as video and audio recording and editing is preferred. Basic photo and video editing skills required.
In return for your efforts, the Province offers a personally and spiritually rewarding environment considerate of work-life balance and an outstanding compensation and benefits package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, medical/dental insurance, 403(b) retirement savings with an employer match as well as a pension plan.
The Congregation of Holy Cross, U.S. Province, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Congregation of Holy Cross is a religious community of Catholic, apostolic priests and brothers established by Blessed Basil Moreau in 1837 with the charism of serving as educators in the faith. The priests and brothers of Holy Cross make God known, loved, and served through parishes, educational institutions, and other ministries that today span five continents.
Candidates who are committed to our mission and the Church should submit their interest to Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org.