You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
The Life Teen Leadership Conference is a dynamic, prayerful, and impactful week of talks and activities that help teens become the leaders and disciples that God is calling them to be. We believe in empowering this new generation with practical leadership skills, but not without first teaching them how to be a disciple. Teens will have time to adore the Lord in Eucharistic Adoration, participate in powerful worship, receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation, gain practical leadership skills, and meet other teens from across the country who are committed to discipleship and evangelization.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Check out our featured products now!
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Marietta, GA
Please visit https://st-ann.org/job-openings for a PDF resume.
Accountable for assisting the director of youth ministry (DYM) in the operating function of the Life Teen Ministry including the planning, implementation and delivery of its programs, events and activities
• Report to the DYM
• Develop and build effective ministry relationships with the teens, volunteers and parents
to ensure successful operation of all programs and related activities and grow participation in this ministry
• Participate in activities and meetings, which will require evening and weekend hours
• Champion the relational ministry strategy for high school teens and Core Team.
• Work with DYM to create content for Life Nights and retreats. This includes series development, talks and overall ideas.
• Coordinate weekly Bible study environment, always looking for new ways to create the best experience for the teens.
• Coordinate the logistics for weekly Life Nights, mission and summer trips and retreats.
• Communicate updates and reminders via weekly newsletter and bulletin.
• Communicate updates and weekly reminders for Life Teen Core Team.
• Ensure event preparations/logistics are completed for: advertising/promoting, scheduling space, room setup, name tags, attendance sheets, props/decorations, refreshments cleanup/tear down
• Maintain Life Teen Ministry website to ensure it is updated with all dates/events, forms and other critical information.
• Maintain, update and coordinate the online registration system.
• Honor all requirements of the archdiocese’s safe environment program by cooperating and reporting, if needed, with parents and/or civil authorities any infractions that jeopardize a safe environment for youth (in all situations the pastor, parish administrator and DYM are to be notified immediately in that order). Ensure Core members are up to date on safe environment requirements.
• Assist with Confirmation programming and retreats.
• Build relationships with teens and parents.
• Ensure sensitive issues for the teens are handled with tact, respect, diplomacy and confidentiality.
Tactical office duties
• Prepare letters, memos, forms and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database or presentation software.
• Ensure electronic mail and voice messages are responded to promptly with a goal of within 24 hours.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects up to 25 pounds without assistance.
Experience – skills – education
• Active, practicing Catholic
• Two to three years of experience in ministry roles; youth ministry background is preferred
• Strong skills and ability to independently manage multiple projects/events
• Demonstrated ability to achieve results by working closely with a supervisor and can provide hands-on delivery and support
Skills profile includes
• Customer service
• Telephone etiquette
• English language
• Applied reading
• Detail orientation
• Time management
• General administration: typing, computer software, Microsoft Office and Access
• Personal attributes: integrity, dependability, positive demeanor, initiative, stress tolerance, adaptability/flexibility
The Catholic Church of St. Ann is a La Salette parish family dedicated to reconciliation through worship, word, works, and sacrament.
We are committed to creating a place for everyone to make a connection and grow in faith through prayer, lifelong learning, service, discipleship, and pastoral support. We invite you to be part of our family and make yourself at home here. St. Ann’s values and respects your life, with all its personal backgrounds and richness, its physical and family uniqueness, and in all its beautiful variety.
St. Ann Life Teen’s mission is to lead teens closer to Christ. Our vision is to create irresistible environments to make disciples who make disciples.
Please send resumes to Linda Field, Parish office manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes must be received by June 26, 2022. Please visit https://st-ann.org/job-openings for a PDF resume.