You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
A core mission of Life Teen is to equip parishes to do the hard work, the ongoing day-to-day ministry within the lives of teenagers. Supporting parishes often means meeting you in your needs, questions, and struggles with the hope of creating solutions, sharing inspiration, and celebrating this common mission. One of the premier ways we seek to accomplish this is through the Catholic Youth Ministry Convention.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
The Catholic Teen Bible contains supplementary material to help people understand and navigate Sacred Scripture. The Word of God exists to convict hearts and draw people into the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Abbeville, LA
Intake Administrative Assistant
Description: The primary purpose of this position is to support the Formation Manager with most administrative tasks. Individual will report directly to the Formation Manager. Primary
Responsibilities Include assisting Formation Manager in:
● Documenting all Intake Processes
● Organizing / Formatting Si Señor Content
● Formatting / Communicating Schedule
● Uploading Content to shared drive
● Developing / Formatting / Dispersing Information for Intake Evaluation
● Coordinating with Presenters
● Taking / Communicating Notes during Formation Team meetings Being an active participant on the Formation Team for Intake (July-Dec)
● Highly organized
● Great communicator, both written and verbal
● Has a knack for details
● Enjoys administrative tasks
● Positive attitude
● Familiarity with modern technology
Family Missions Company is a group lay, Catholic disciples of Jesus Christ, preaching the Gospel and serving the poor and making disciples of all nations. We train, send out, and support lay Catholic missionaries all over the world.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include this information on your cover letter:
Please be brief. 2-3 sentences should be adequate to answer each point. Please keep your entire application to under 750 words or no more than one page front and back.
1. What do you feel are strengths you would bring to this role?
2. What do you think would be some key challenges you might face in this role?
3. How have you seen the Lord prepare you for this role? (Spiritually, personally, professionally).
4. How would you describe your organizational and time management skills?
5. How would you describe your proficiency in administrative work, such as email correspondence, excel spreadsheets, Google office, etc.?
Thank you so Much for your interest!