You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
A core mission of Life Teen is to equip parishes to do the hard work, the ongoing day-to-day ministry within the lives of teenagers. Supporting parishes often means meeting you in your needs, questions, and struggles with the hope of creating solutions, sharing inspiration, and celebrating this common mission. One of the premier ways we seek to accomplish this is through the Catholic Youth Ministry Convention.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
The Catholic Teen Bible contains supplementary material to help people understand and navigate Sacred Scripture. The Word of God exists to convict hearts and draw people into the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Vagabond Missions is searching for a talented and professional graphic designer to join our dynamic, Catholic non-for-profit. Your duties will be diverse and multi-faceted, therefore excellent professional skills are vital for this role.
The successful candidate will help create promotional materials, contribute to the development of the organization’s websites, organize meetings and presentations, and interact with staff to effectively deliver our organization’s message to the public and the media. You must possess superb written and verbal communication skills, and have in-depth knowledge of the Adobe Suite.
– Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, English, public relations, or journalism.
– A minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a marketing or communications position.
– Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing techniques.
– Must have excellent writing and editing skills.
– Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
– Strong time-management and organizational skills.
– Write content for both print and Web including the company website, blog, brochures, and newsletter.
– Plan and implement a communications strategy.
– Monitor the company’s social media and online presence.
– Organize and direct promotional events.
– Recommend techniques to improve the company’s public image.
– Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company’s brand identity strategy.
– Collect and organize “glory stories” from missionaries to be used for promotional needs.
– Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner.
– Ensure all Vagabond Missions branding and marketing is within parameters of the organization’s style guide
– Serve as a point of contact for media and public questions.
– Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies.
– Assist with graphic design needs of executives, office staff, and missionary staff.
– Coordinate meetings, press releases, and presentations.
– Serve as the contact person for business cards and business card designs.
Salary, Benefits, etc.
– Work a 40 hour work week with a set, but flexible, schedule, ie. 8 am – 5 pm, 9 am – 6 pm, etc.
– This is a support-raised position; The employee will be offered a comprehensive training in effective support-raising for faith-based non-for-profits.
– 12.5 days of vacation in year one; 10 sick days
– Monthly spiritual day
– Expected to live out the rule of life for Vagabond Missions
If interested in applying, please send Resumes to HR Director, Brett R. McCaw (Brettm@vagabondmissions.com)
Our mission is to provide effective, Catholic Youth Ministry to urban communities. We accomplish this goal as we mentor inner-city youth in a holistic model of relational ministry. Anthem: As Vagabond Missions we strive to live radically the model of Christ’s incarnation: to be Christ “among” the people. “The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.” (John 1:14)
Please send all resumes and inquiries to HR Director, Brett R. McCaw (firstname.lastname@example.org)