You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
A core mission of Life Teen is to equip parishes to do the hard work, the ongoing day-to-day ministry within the lives of teenagers. Supporting parishes often means meeting you in your needs, questions, and struggles with the hope of creating solutions, sharing inspiration, and celebrating this common mission. One of the premier ways we seek to accomplish this is through the Catholic Youth Ministry Convention.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
The Catholic Teen Bible contains supplementary material to help people understand and navigate Sacred Scripture. The Word of God exists to convict hearts and draw people into the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Cedar Knolls, NJ
Notre Dame of Mt Carmel is looking for a Full Time Youth and Young Adult Minister who can continue the journey of renewing our youth ministry following the LifeTeen model.
We are also looking for someone to start a young adult (18-35) ministry that is connected to the vision and mission of Notre Dame.
• Lead our LifeTeen High School Ministry Program, especially our LifeNight;
• Reaching out to those on the peripheries, ready to bring them into a relationship with Christ, spending significant time in the community at high school events such as sports games and recitals;
• Coordinate liturgical responsibilities among adult and teen leaders at the 6:00pm LifeTeen Mass;
• Collaborate with the Director of Music Ministries to incorporate music both at Teen & Young Adult liturgies and events;
• Coordinate ministry services and stewardship opportunities for the youth and young adults of our parish in collaboration with other ministries;
• Maintain and grow a core team of leaders to assist in ministry;
• Plan, organize, market, and fundraise for retreats, camps, and trips;
• Communicate regularly with parishioners through a variety of mediums;
• Ensure a safe environment is always maintained at any youth event;
• Work with our Special Needs Youth Ministry group and find ways to engage them into the broader life of the parish;
• Create and develop a parish Young Adult Ministry, based around a teamwork model, reaching out to young adults in the community;
• Establish and maintain relationships with local college students through campus ministries;
• Recruit and train team members and peer ministers, including the organization and moderation of a parish youth council;
• Develop and maintain a budget in collaboration with the Pastor;
• Participate at monthly Staff Meetings and maintain office hours to be a liaison to staff regarding youth and young adult ministry;
• Assist Pastor and Parochial Vicar in other parish wide activities, especially in relationship to youth and young adult involvement.
• Be a joyful and generous disciple of Jesus Christ, with a passion for making disciples and accompanying young people in their journey with the Lord;
• Be an active Catholic in good standing with the Church, well formed in theology and Church teaching;
• A genuine love and concern for young people;
• Be an effective communicator and team player, willing to demonstrate creativity in problem solving and promoting the mission of the parish;
• A self-starter with high energy who is willing to engage and participate in parish life with a collaborative spirit;
• Values confidentiality while respecting mandatory reporting;
• Values accountability of time, talent, and treasure.
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, ideally in theology, youth ministry, religious education, communication or a related field;
• Experience working with young people in a ministry context either professionally or as a missionary or volunteer;
• Knowledge of social media and applications used by young people is essential, proficiency in such applications would be a plus;
• Creative ability in producing and publishing multimedia content through software such as Final Cut Pro, Publisher, Adobe Suite;
• Be familiar with LifeTeen and its method of formation for high school youth;
• Able to sit and perform computer work for lengthy periods of time. Frequent use of computer keyboard that requires repetitive hand and wrist movements;
• Frequent walking, standing and sitting;
• Flexible hours with a minimum of 35 hours a week, including regular evenings, weekends, liturgical holidays, and occasional overnight stays;
• Job includes Benefits per the Diocese of Paterson Policy;
• Ability to lift 45 pounds without assistance;
• A clean driving record;
• Ability to pass background check and to follow the Diocese of Paterson Pastoral Code of Conduct;
• Renumeration in accordance to Degree and Experience.
We are a Catholic Parish in Renewal. We are looking to create missionary disciples of Jesus Christ and raise up leaders from within the community. We are committed to living the Holy Spirit in our lives and inviting, welcoming, guiding each other, so that we as a parish can go out and make those missionary disciples.
To apply, please submit at least 2 references along with your resume to: