You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for The Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time with Joel Stepanek.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Brunswick, OH
Saint Ambrose Parish in Brunswick, Ohio, is a Catholic community of faith, centered on Jesus Christ, who is everything for us. Saint Ambrose has more than 5,000 active families and is seeking to hire an additional full time High School Youth Minister. The person in this position will work in collaboration with the Youth Ministry Coordinator, Junior High Youth Ministry Team and Pastoral Staff. This role will support and complement our active youth ministry and thriving parish community.
• Ongoing planning, coordination, and supervision of Saint Ambrose High School Youth Ministry Programs, Retreats and Events;
• Working in an active partnership with parents to support their primary role in nurturing the faith life of their teens and family;
• Coordinating and integrating catechetical formation into a comprehensive youth ministry approach with teens and parents;
• Encouraging and coordinating youth participation in parish, community, diocesan, and national youth formation events and programs;
• Encouraging, assisting and supporting young people in finding meaningful roles in the various efforts, ministries and services of the parish;
• Utilizing effective communications via email, website, bulletin announcements, social media, etc.; and the
• Recruiting, screening, training, coordinating, and supervising Youth Ministry volunteers.
A successful candidate for this position will have a solid Catholic faith background, dynamic people-skills, youth ministry training and/or experience, and a passion to help our teens and young adults grow as disciples of Jesus Christ.
Support: Saint Ambrose is a dynamic and growing community that is committed to developing our youth ministry programs. We have and will provide the vision, resources, opportunities, and support for the right candidate to thrive as our youth minister.
Saint Ambrose Parish in Brunswick, Ohio, is a Catholic community of faith, centered on Jesus Christ, who is everything for us. Saint Ambrose has more than 5,000 active families and is seeking to hire an additional full time High School Youth Minister. For more information, visit our website: www.StAmbrose.us
Resumes and letters of interest should be submitted by e-mail to Mrs. Caitlin Arbogast at CArbogast@StAmbrose.us by February 15, 2021. Learn more about Saint Ambrose Parish at www.StAmbrose.us.