You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
The Life Teen Leadership Conference is a dynamic, prayerful, and impactful week of talks and activities that help teens become the leaders and disciples that God is calling them to be. We believe in empowering this new generation with practical leadership skills, but not without first teaching them how to be a disciple. Teens will have time to adore the Lord in Eucharistic Adoration, participate in powerful worship, receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation, gain practical leadership skills, and meet other teens from across the country who are committed to discipleship and evangelization.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Check out our featured products now!
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Germantown Maryland
Faith Formation Assistant/Youth Minister.
includes HIgh School and Middle School Youth Ministry, Confirmation (8th grade)
Works Collaboratively with Director of Evangelization and other members of the Pastoral Team to help provide an encounter with Christ to the Parish.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate middle school and high school youth nights
• To be the primary communicator between program and presenters/core team/parents/volunteer teams.
• Assist in planning all other middle and high school youth events around the parish
• Oversee and train volunteer teams
• Co-plan a minimum of one yearly summer trip/event for middle school and high school youth
• Actively promote all middle school and high school youth events throughout the parish in conjunction with the School of Religion
• Maintain an accurate database of all participants in middle school and high school youth events and share database with the School of Religion
• Strategically plan and lead formation for youth in grades 6 through 8
• Coordinate sacramental preparation and celebration for Confirmation to include but not limited to Confirmation packet, interviews and retreats.
• Provide integrated support and resources for families with youth to empower parents to succeed in their role as first teachers of faith and engage families in the parish community. Effective leadership with collaborative and organizational skills are essential.
Mother Seton Parish is a large (3000+ household), robust, culturally diverse suburban parish outside Washington DC in Germantown Maryland. We have many young families and youth with a collaborative and faith filled staff. The area is growing and blessed by being in one of the most culturally diverse communities in the country. We have families from every continent with many West Africans, Asian (Vietnamese, Korean, Filipino) Latino, which bring a strong family faith foundation. The parish is just over 40 yrs old with old and new parishioners. There is a strong volunteer and support system. There is also a strong youth ministry community in the archdiocese and in our county.
Position is open now but looking to fill by the summer of 2022.
Contact Fr. Lee Fangmeyer email@example.com