You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
The Men’s Retreat sponsored by Life Teen is a weekend of brotherhood, restoration, and inspiration. You can expect to hear engaging talks, to enjoy some outdoor fun in the beauty of the north Georgia mountains, and most importantly, to encounter God through the sacraments and times of prayer. Adult men (18+) of all ages and walks of life are invited to attend this retreat.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Our 2022 Lent Companion features daily Gospel reflections written by youth ministers and Life Teen staff that will help your teenagers pray through the Lenten season. This impactful devotional is great for individuals, groups, or for families looking to grow together this Lent.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Pullman, WA
I. Position Purpose
The Executive Director of Campus Ministry should be prepared to oversee all aspects of evangelization and formation within the center and campus outreach. They should be focused on bringing about the mission which is: to be a light on the hill that fosters an atmosphere of healing, purpose, and hope through Jesus Christ to WSU students. Applicants must be able to take this mission on and promote it on campus. Through this mission the Executive Director of Campus Ministry should be involved with the Intern team and assist the Director in their ongoing operations.
II. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist the Chaplain in achieving yearly and strategic goals for the ministry.
2. Oversee staff of 3 full time Assistant Campus Directors.
3. Oversee programs to form young disciples as missionaries focused on outreach to Greek students and students involved in WSU Athletic programs.
4. Supervise the Peer Ministry Team
• Oversee social media, online presence, and digital communications with students for the purpose of Evangelization.
5. Event planning and evaluation
• Conduct strategic planning for ministry events with the peer minister team.
• Evaluate success and growth opportunities post events.
• Events include, but are not limited to:
i. Weekly Damascus Nights, Biannual Retreats, Men’s & Women’s Ministry, Fellowship evenings, Bible study groups, RCIA & Theology Classes.
6. Lead a two-week summer mission trip.
7. Empower students to take ownership of their faith.
• Coach students to be able to lead bible studies, teach classes, and plan events.
8. Specifically work with Peer Ministers to implement new and creative aspects of the ministry.
9. Be involved in Sunday liturgy.
10. Assist in planning and executing events for Football weekends. WSU is a PAC-12 school.
• Baccalaureate degree or higher in Theology or Pastoral Care.
• Practicing Catholic in good standing.
• 3+ years working with campus ministry.
• Experience teaching catechesis (RCIA classes or religious education classes)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and social media platforms.
• Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, campus environment; flexible, able to work autonomously as well as take direction as needed.
• Excellent delegation skills
St. Thomas More Catholic Student Center serves the student population at Washington State University. Our mission is to be a Light on the Hill that fosters an atmosphere of Healing, Purpose, and Hope Through Jesus Christ to WSU Students.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Fr. Paul Heric at [email protected]