You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
The Men’s Retreat sponsored by Life Teen is a weekend of brotherhood, restoration, and inspiration. You can expect to hear engaging talks, to enjoy some outdoor fun in the beauty of the north Georgia mountains, and most importantly, to encounter God through the sacraments and times of prayer. Adult men (18+) of all ages and walks of life are invited to attend this retreat.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Our 2022 Lent Companion features daily Gospel reflections written by youth ministers and Life Teen staff that will help your teenagers pray through the Lenten season. This impactful devotional is great for individuals, groups, or for families looking to grow together this Lent.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Naples, FL
St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic Church is looking for a dynamic, energetic, faith-filled disciple of Jesus Christ to serve as Director of Youth Ministry to help facilitate the evangelization, formation, and discipleship of Middle and High School Students as well as young adults in our parish.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Passionately Catholic: Well formed in theology, Church teaching, and is ready to share the joy of being in love with Christ and his Church to young people.
• Ready to seek the lost: We need someone who is willing to go “out to the peripheries” in order to bring students into a relationship with Christ. Someone who can relate to youth and their culture. Significant time out in the community to seek young people is expected as well as digital outreach through relevant applications.
• Motivated and Creative: This community needs an effective Youth Ministry program built from the ground up, which will work in conjunction with our Faith Formation and Sacramental Prep programs as well as our Parish School. Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking will be both expected and appreciated.
• Ready to Lead: The DYM must be an excellent and effective communicator to all age groups and ready to recruit, motivate and lead young people and volunteers by example. Being a motivator and organizer is essential.
• Excited to be a part of our Team: The DYM will provide input and support on all matters of parish life, especially those pertinent to young people in our community. One must be excited to be part of a team in a diverse and multicultural setting.
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, ideally in theology, youth ministry, religious education, communication or a related field.
• Significant experience working with young people in a ministry context either professionally or as a missionary or volunteer.
• Knowledge of social media and applications used by young people is essential, proficiency in such applications would be a plus.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English would be helpful, but not required. The ability to flourish in a bilingual and multicultural setting is essential.
Requirements HR wants you to know about:
• Able to sit and perform computer work for lengthy periods of time. Frequent use of computer keyboard that requires repetitive hand and wrist movements.
• Frequent walking, standing and sitting.
• Flexible hours with a minimum of 35 hours a week on site, including regular evenings, weekend and occasional overnight stays.
• Ability to lift 45 pounds without assistance.
• Ability to pass background check and to follow the Diocese of Venice Pastoral Code of Conduct
The pastor and parish community are committed in the name of justice to be fair and equitable. Therefore, we are committed to providing a competitive salary commensurate to education, experience and other qualifications. The DYM receives a benefit package including health insurance, Paid Time Off, 403(b) and paid holidays in addition to base salary according to the policy of the Diocese of Venice.
St. Elizabeth Seton is a 1,500 family, multi-cultural, English and Spanish bilingual parish in the Golden Gate subdivision of Naples, Florida. We are a parish in the Diocese of Venice. Our Pastor is dedicated to passionately preaching the Gospel in a way which is relevant to all. The number of young families we have in our parish is growing. We celebrate beautiful, faithful, and reverent liturgies utilizing both very traditional and contemporary music. In addition to Mass, we offer a Holy Hour with Praise and Worship weekly, and multiple opportunities during the week for Confession. Our largest ministry is our Parish School with over 250 students in PreK-8th grade. We serve the poor in our community through weekly food distribution and assistance provided by our St. Vincent dePaul Society. Our religious education program serves about 300 students. We have an innovative and passionate pastoral team of both clergy and lay leaders who collaborate on how our parish may serve the mission of the Church to proclaim the gospel and make disciples. We are all very committed to supporting youth ministry in this parish.
Please send a resume and cover letter with references (it would be helpful if one was a priest) to Fr. Casey Jones, Pastor at [email protected] The position will be open until it is filled.