You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for the Sixth Sunday of Easter with Mark Hart.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Corsicana, TX
DIRECTOR OF YOUTH MINISTRY
Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
IMAC is seeking a passionate and capable individual to lead our Youth Ministry Program. The position is a full-time salaried with benefits. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• To work closely with the Pastor and entire Youth Ministry Adult Core Volunteer staff in the development and execution of the vision and mission of Immaculate Conception Youth Ministry.
• To implement and oversee new initiatives which enable teens to personally encounter Christ.
• To understand and put into practice the New Evangelization
• To oversee and lead the Middle School Youth Group (EDGE)
• Assist Core Team in planning and implementing High School Youth Group nights (Lifeteen).
• Recruit, screen (including driver screening), lead, evaluate, and provide training for all Middle and High School group leaders and teen helpers.
• High School Youth Minister position includes but is not limited to the formation of teen volunteers, retreats, Youth Group, Steubenville Lone Star.
• Oversee ongoing formation for Core Team Volunteers through Bible studies, prayer, and spiritual learning.
• Develop and maintain a budget.
• Plan and coordinate calendar year to include Middle and High School programming.
• Periodic catechist and/or volunteer appreciation dinners
• Implement all diocesan, parish administrative policies as directed or as written in policy.
• Collaborate with parish staff with registration, accounting, publications, records, curriculum and volunteer utilization
• Dedicated to their vocation (or discernment of Vocation) as their first priority.
• Committed to intentionally seeking holiness for themselves and growing as an intentional disciple of Jesus Christ daily.
• Passionate about the mission of Immaculate Conception Youth Ministry. To lead teens into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ and His Church.
• An example for teens and families by attending Mass and participating in the Catholic Sacraments on a regular basis at Immaculate Conception Church.
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Theology, Catechetics, Youth Ministry or related field) OR a minimum of two years’ experience in ministry.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, computer skills, and a strong understanding and ability to articulate Catholic Teaching and catechetical method. Musical background helpful to lead praise and worship.
About Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
Immaculate Conception Catholic Church is the oldest operating parish in the Diocese of Dallas. We have 1,000 registered families; seventy percent Hispanic and thirty percent English speaking parishioners. We are considered a rural parish, 60 miles south of Dallas and located on 24 beautiful acres. Our Youth Ministry program currently has 40-60 active members and a core adult group of five volunteers. Everything we do at Immaculate Conception Office of Youth Ministry is directed toward the evangelization of our young people, leading them to know and love Christ and His Church!
• Send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Deadline May 15, 2019.