You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for Easter Sunday in Lent with Joel Stepanek.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
Life Teen’s Catholic Youth Ministry Convention has become America’s premier event for everyone involved in parish youth ministry. Why? Maybe it’s because we are different. We believe in practical, comprehensive youth ministry training. But we don’t think that’s enough. That’s why we incorporate elements of a spiritual retreat into the training convention. Because youth ministry isn’t about what you know, it’s Who you know.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Yorkville, IL
The Director of Student Ministry will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic, engaging, healthy ministry that brings children & youth K-12th grades to Jesus, forms them as disciples and sends them out to transform the world.
• A level of social maturity that can
accurately represent the parish and Next
• Willingness to learn how to build a
healthy team, utilizing your team’s strengths for balance.
• Basic knowledge office equipment and
• Knowledge of Catholic faith pertaining to
• Ability to communicate to parents (meetings, phone, email, etc.)
• Takes initiative and has a passion for continued development.
• Experience with children/youth/family
• Knowledge in children & youth curriculum
• Oversee, plan, and execute the family program with a family formation team.
• Oversee, plan, and execute sacrament preparation with the sacramental team.
• Recruit, train, resource, and oversee all team members.
• Regular team and investment meetings.
• Be available to church members and staff.
• Build relationships with parents, children, and members of the congregation.
• Work within the annual budget.
• Will be directly involved in growing the ministry by implementing a 3-year plan.
• Build a rapport and network with other thriving ministries/parishes.
• Perform various other duties assigned by the Director of Faith Formation
Who is St. Patrick Parish? St. Patrick Parish is a Catholic community that wants to transform lives, by making Church matter, building disciples and seeking and saving the lost. We have been part of a Catholic coaching network for almost 5 years that has helped us move from maintenance to mission.
Who is the team? Next Generation Team works together to build authentic relationships with our families for them to have an opportunity to encounter
a lifelong relationship with Jesus.
To apply please submit your resume to: email@example.com