You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for the 20th Sunday of Ordinary Time with Chika Anyanwu.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Gurnee, IL
• Effectively establish an overall evangelization plan pursuant to the parish’s pastoral plan
• In concert with the Pastor, the Staff, Pastoral Council and other committees, help to shape, formulate and direct activities that fulfill the Parish’s vision for lifelong growth in faith (such as promoting an active prayer life; focus religious education on living God’s word; promoting charitable works within the religious education programs)
• Implement ways to reach out to those active, inactive and the unchurched in our community
• Works with other parish ministers to promote cohesive, effective evangelization programing
• Offers regular support, encouragement and presence to volunteer ministers and promotes on-going evangelization opportunities for them
• Approves, coordinates, evaluates the effectiveness of Faith Formation for preschool through high school and adult
• Ability to form catechesis so that those formed are formed as evangelists
• Collaborates with clergy, staff (such as Liturgy and Music and Administration) and volunteers
• The Director is responsible for the formation of catechists and adherence to Archdiocesan policies for those ministering to children
• Directs Confirmation program according to Archdiocesan Guidelines and generally along the EDGE model.
• Familiar with LIFE TEEN, TABOR, COR.
• Works closely with the Catechesis and Evangelization Team to help facilitate an integrated, organized and comprehensive Faith Formation Programs.
• Organizes once a year catechist retreat/training Supervision:
• The Director will supervise paid Evangelization and Catechesis staff and numerous volunteers
• The Director is responsible for input and overseeing the Evangelization and Christian Formation budget Job Requirements:
• Catholic in good standing
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Religious Education/Theology or other related field is required
• Two years or more professional experience
• Must be flexible in working day and hours
• Ability to interact well with many people
• Knowledge of adolescent development, behavior and current trends
• Assess, plan and implement programs in a timely manner
• Compliance with background check and VIRTUS is necessary Must be proficient in computer programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) and traditional and innovative communication technology; willing to learn new software and programs
• Recruits, trains, and supports volunteers to assist with evangelization and formation efforts
• Attend regional and archdiocesan conferences for continuing and spiritual formation
• Other duties as assigned
Saint Paul the Apostle is a Roman Catholic church that serves the community of the greater Gurnee and Chicagoland area. With a large and vibrant population, we seek to love others and bring Christ to all who walk through our doors.
Contact: Bob Sekany
Please complete the subject field of your email with the following: “DRE – Full name”