You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
We've raised 47% of ourGoal of $500,000!
Help us lead more teens to Christ! We've raised 47% of our Goal of 500,000!Donate Now
Summit reflection video on the 3rd Sunday of Advent with Rachel Penate.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
This world does not make it easy to be a good man. What we need are good brothers to help us along the way. Men we can learn from and grow with. Men who’ve struggled and men who’ve surrendered to the Holy Spirit working in their lives. Join us at Camp Hidden Lake for an incredible retreat experience.
Life Teen Women's Retreats are an incredible opportunity for women from all walks of life to come together for an inspiring, refreshing weekend retreat. Come grow in prayer and sisterhood at either Camp Covecrest in the mountains of Georgia, or the beautiful St. Louis, MO. Registration is now open!
Awaken Hope: Reflections on the Season of Advent gives you a reason to pause and take a step back during this busy time of year, to shift your focus from material to spiritual preparation. With reflections for each day of the Advent season, this companion is the perfect way to prepare for Christmas and get the most out of this wonderful time of year.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Arlington Heights
• Recruit and train two teams; one team of adult volunteers to assist with the development and execution of the youth ministry program and one team of high school students to assist with the formation and discipleship of junior high school students.
• Lead both leadership team meetings to plan program events and to develop the skills of the adult volunteer team.
• Model true Christian discipleship in evangelization and formation with a humble, joyful attitude
• Collaborate with pastor, staff, parents, children, and volunteers to develop a youth ministry program that engages children —both inside and outside of the parish—to foster a relationship with Christ.
• Develop the curriculum and format for weekly meetings for junior high and high school students.
• Plan an annual calendar of events (e.g., retreats, pilgrimages, camps, conferences, missions, etc.) aimed at drawing students closer to Christ.
• Incorporate Christian Service initiatives for the youth and families involved in the program
• Collaborate with neighboring local youth ministers for a stronger, healthier youth program
• Commit oneself to daily prayer as foundation for evangelization
• Meet with students at school and school activities to build relationships, encourage them in their faith, and to invest the lives of the students.
• Meet with parents as needed to help them deal with student issues and to train them on best practices for raising a junior high and/or high school student in the faith.
• Ensure proper permission and registration is completed for participation in program and all related events.
• Collect payment for all fee-related events.
• Develop annual budget and track program expenses against that budget for all programs and fundraising opportunities.
• Ensure all adults and youth (when applicable) have completed required Archdiocesan Virtus Training.
St James is located in Arlington Heights, a northwest suburb of Chicago. Our parish has 3900+ families and a school of over 500 students. We are seeking to implement the New Evangelization and Jesus’ Great Commission (Mt 28:19-20) to make disciples by first being a disciple and then forming others as disciples. Following this vision, we are seeking a dynamic and passionate Catholic as a Director of Youth Discipleship and Evangelization (DYDE) to work with students in junior high (7th & 8th grade) and high school to help them foster a deep relationship with Jesus and His Church. The DYDE is a full-time paid position and offers a competitive salary commensurate with time and experience.
Please send the following to Fr Derek Ho: email@example.com
1. Cover letter
3. Statement of faith (two-five paragraphs describing your faith journey and current spiritual disciplines)