You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video on the 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time with Elizabeth Bayardi.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Life Teen Horizon Conference, our newest training opportunity, is unlike anything we’ve done before! With the same quality content, worship, liturgy, and event experience you expect from Life Teen, this new offering has been designed with your entire parish staff in mind.
We’ve crafted an entire weekend with the sole focus of helping you start solid youth ministry in your parish. Bring your priest, music minister, new staff or Core Members, and anyone else who is a key player in your ministry! You're guaranteed to walk away from this training plugged in to a vast network of support, knowing that you're not in this alone.
The Next Step is a young Catholic’s guide to navigating the somewhat frustrating but wildly exciting halls of high school. Focusing on keeping Christ at the center of friendships and decisions, The Next Step provides the necessary wisdom and humor to uplift any eighth grader as they approach this new stage of life.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
College Life is a simple online series-based solution to the problem of keeping students connected to their Catholic faith in college.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Middleton, MA
TITLE: Director of Student and Faith Ministries
REPORTS TO: Special Assistant to the Pastor
JOB PURPOSE: The Director of Student and Faith Ministries leads the Collaborative’s Youth and
Young Adult ministries and provides essential support to, and coordination of, the Collaborative’s
other pastoral ministries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build an engaged and growing Catholic Youth Ministry focused on developing an active relationship with Christ, the Catholic Faith, and the local church family.
• Grow a dynamic and ever expanding ALPHA for TEENS program.
• Recruit and prepare youth from Collaborative Religious Education and youth programs to actively participate in the appropriate Collaborative’s pastoral ministry programs – emphasis on the ELEVATE Mass.
• Grow an active social media outreach to Student members.
• Build a vibrant faith-filled Young Adult ministry, focusing on ALPHA and CONNECT Groups
• Plan, organize and execute quarterly youth events and/or service projects that include Archdiocesan Large Group Gatherings such as – DC March for Life, rallies, pilgrimages, WYD, parent and family events, Spiritual prayer and Worship opportunities, Youth Leadership Development programs, etc.
• Plan, organize, recruit members and participate in one Student Mission Trip per year.
• Plan and execute an annual youth retreat (separate from Confirmation Retreats) and an annual pastoral ministries retreat focused on discipleship and what it means to be Catholic in our communities.
• Strengthen relationships with other local youth and community service agencies (schools, law enforcement, Councils on Aging, etc.), underscoring that The CI Student and Young Adult Communities are open to all youth and young adults seeking a welcoming, Christ-centered community where everyone is valued.
• Keep the Pastor, Pastoral Council, and Pastoral Team informed of progress, changes and concerns regarding Student and Faith ministries, through regularly scheduled meetings.
• Collaborate with the Pastoral Team and volunteers to advance and support adolescent catechesis and New Evangelization initiatives – with particular emphasis on ALPHA for TEENS – and programs of catechesis on special topics, issues and populations, e.g. pro-life, re-evangelization of disaffected Catholics, parish planning, outreach to ethnic communities and newly arrived groups and individuals, spiritual and other support for prisoners, the sick and the dying, etc.
• Coordinate recruitment, supervision, and direction of volunteers working within our Collaborative’s pastoral ministries, serving as the first point of contact for resolution of issues related to the Collaborative’s pastoral ministries.
• Coordinate administrative aspects of all pastoral ministries of the collaborative, such as scheduling, training, procuring resources, social media outreach and support, securing use of facilities, maintain up-to-date ministry files, including necessary forms and permissions, contact information, records, etc.
• With the support of the Collaborative secretary and ministry leaders, ensure that all volunteers involved in pastoral ministry are aware of and in compliance with the Archdiocesan Policy for protecting God’s Children and CORI.
The Christ Initiative is a Collaborative of St. Rose of Lima, Topsfield, MA and St. Agnes of Middleton, MA. One Catholic Community with 2 locations.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org