You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Men’s Retreat sponsored by Life Teen is a weekend of brotherhood, restoration, and inspiration. You can expect to hear engaging talks, to enjoy some outdoor fun in the beauty of the north Georgia mountains, and most importantly, to encounter God through the sacraments and times of prayer.
Base Camp is a live online show about messes, mountains, and ministry for youth ministers, core members, priests, and anyone else that is working in the vineyard of youth ministry. Each monthly episode features practical insights from ministry workers and Life Teen staff that will help your youth ministry impact more teenagers and connect you with other passionate youth workers from around the world.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: 103 North Main Street, West Bridgewater, MA. 02379
The Director of Ministries is a professionally qualified team member who reports directly to the Pastor. He or She assists the Pastor in the daily operation of the parishes of the Collaborative, coordinating sacramental, catechetical, and other needs of the Collaborative, as assigned by the Pastor. The Director of Ministries is first and foremost a person of faith committed to Jesus Christ and the Church. He or she values the organization, responsible management of resources, and helps the Church fulfill its mission and purpose. The Director of Ministries should be an individual who has a heart filled with love for our Catholic faith and a desire to continually grow in relationship with our Lord. Through these basic qualities we are seeking a candidate that feels called to use this personal journey as a witness to inspire our Parishes to be an active and visible role model of faith for our communities.
The Director of Ministries serves in a key management position in support of the Pastor, Parochial Vicar, and Deacons and together with they and the Finance & Operations Manager and administrative staff, forms the team for the Collaborative, and ensures that the pastoral and administrative needs of the parishes of the Collaborative are met.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Create and Direct a systematic Faith Formation program that creates a variety of ways for families to engage in catechesis for Grades K-10.
• Create and Direct connections and programming for Youth and Young Adults to stay engaged in faith in our Collaborative as well as in the wider church community as they journey through their young life, enter college, the work force, and begin their own families.
• Coordinate activities and avenues for faith building and formation for the Adults of our Parish.
• Create pathways of Hospitality for community members to feel welcomed to become involved and part of the Collaborative family, no matter where they are on their journey of faith with the Lord.
• Coordinate and supervise Volunteer Ministry including recruitment, management, coaching, training, supporting, and assessing of volunteers and volunteer programs.
• Participation in, as well as acceptance, support, and implementation of both the Collaborative Pastoral Plan and Archdiocesan initiatives, conferences, programs and training opportunities
• Media and communications assistance through various social media/communication portals.
• A Catholic in good standing, who understands and supports the mission of the Church and of the Archdiocese of Boston.
• A willingness to be a leader in the evangelization effort of the Church, including being a witness to one’s own relationship with Christ.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, with a willingness to acquire continuing education as called for on the job
• Experience working in a parish or related setting strongly preferred.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work within the structure of the leadership of the Collaborative.
• Ability to be detail oriented, and to work independently.
• Flexibility in work hours.
• A positive and upbeat attitude, demeanor and personality.
• Proficiency with ParishSOFT, Social Media and Microsoft Office.
• Comfortability working with various ages.
• Attend a personal retreat each year to continue personal and spiritual growth
• Engagement in personal Spiritual Direction on a regular basis
Physical Performance Elements
• Ability to use a computer keyboard for up to 8 hours/day.
• Ability to sit for up to 8 hours/day.
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
The duties and requirements described above are representative of those encountered during performance of the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Together In Christ Collaborative brings together two parishes in two towns to form one entity under a shared vision of unity.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org