You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
A core mission of Life Teen is to equip parishes to do the hard work, the ongoing day-to-day ministry within the lives of teenagers. Supporting parishes often means meeting you in your needs, questions, and struggles with the hope of creating solutions, sharing inspiration, and celebrating this common mission. One of the premier ways we seek to accomplish this is through the Catholic Youth Ministry Convention.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
The Catholic Teen Bible contains supplementary material to help people understand and navigate Sacred Scripture. The Word of God exists to convict hearts and draw people into the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Abbeville, LA
DIRECTOR OF MISSIONS ADVANCEMENT
The Director of Mission Advancement is a high level leadership position within Family Missions Company, overseeing the Mission Advancement Department and reporting directly to the Executive Director. The Director oversees all operations by which Family Missions Company attracts and invites those outside of the organization into partnership with our missionary efforts.
● Media and Marketing
● Stateside Retreat Centers
● Short Term Mission Trips
● Donor Services and Database Management
● Assist the Executive Director and Leadership Team in the clarification and attainment of company and departmental goals in line with the overall mission of FMC and long term goals
● Provide reports to keep the Executive Director and Board informed of departmental progress
● Directly supervises five department team leads and ensure the successful management of their teams
● Attract and retain appropriate staff, optimize organizational structure, oversee recruiting, training, and professional development
● Establish, promote and maintain a culture of goal oriented and accountable action within the department
● Assist Team Leads in the clarification and strategic attainment of quarterly goals
● Conduct quarterly staff evaluations
● Manage the preparation, revision, and monitoring of the annual operating budgets and certifies that department activity remains within budgetary limits
● Ensure the ongoing design, implementation, and refinement of comprehensive, inspiring, and successful media campaigns and fundraising initiatives ● Provide leadership, strategy, guidance and accountability to Development personnel
● Guide the strategic visioning and implementation of FMC’s short term mission trips, defining goals, processes, and desired impact
● Ensures Development Team achieves funding goals in line with the needs of Family Missions Company ● Oversees the successful management of FMC’s retreat centers
● Ensure the proper utilization of Salesforce for data management and utilization
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
● Strong personal belief in and dedication to the mission of Family Missions Company
● Contagiously passionate about sharing the work of Family Missions Company
● Strong business acumen, proven leadership ability, communications skills and organizational development
● Demonstrated experience in defining strategy, setting organizational expectations, and executing to meet organizational goals
● Ability to articulate and exemplify the mission, spirituality, and values of Family Missions Company
● Well-organized self-starter with the ability to manage and achieve multiple goals simultaneously
● Able to set and continually inspire and lead a team towards a common vision
● Eager to monitor key metrics in order to identify best practices and sustain high performance standards
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
● Computer literate
● Experience with Salesforce (preferred)
SALARY RANGE & HOUSING Expected pay range is $50,000 – $55,000 with housing available from Family Missions Company. Actual hiring range may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Family Missions Company is a group lay, Catholic disciples of Jesus Christ, preaching the Gospel and serving the poor and making disciples of all nations. We train, send out, and support lay Catholic missionaries all over the world.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Your cover letter should include the position you are applying for and why you feel you would be a great fit. Thank you so Much for your interest!