You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
The Men’s Retreat sponsored by Life Teen is a weekend of brotherhood, restoration, and inspiration. You can expect to hear engaging talks, to enjoy some outdoor fun in the beauty of the north Georgia mountains, and most importantly, to encounter God through the sacraments and times of prayer. Adult men (18+) of all ages and walks of life are invited to attend this retreat.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Our 2022 Lent Companion features daily Gospel reflections written by youth ministers and Life Teen staff that will help your teenagers pray through the Lenten season. This impactful devotional is great for individuals, groups, or for families looking to grow together this Lent.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: O'Fallon, Missouri
Assumption Parish in O’Fallon, Missouri is seeking a full time Director of Communications and Marketing. This position is responsible for developing and implementing the long-term communications and marketing vision for the parish and school, working with our staff and parish commissions to increase our school enrollment and active participation of our parishioners.
Responsibilities will include:
• Promoting the parish’s and school’s mission by planning, developing, and implementing all marketing and communications strategies.
• Developing and managing school and parish communications, including website content, social media, printed materials, video messages, and e-communication platforms.
• Coordinating communication and fundraising plans with parish and school groups.
• Planning and conducting appeals to attract and retain school students.
• Planning and conducting appeals for contributions to the parish and school.
• Writing and submitting press releases regularly, keeping Assumption Parish and School in the news.
• Coordinating the proper and consistent application of the parish and school’s identity, such as logo, tagline, fonts, etc., for use on letterhead, brochures, invitations, etc.
• Organizing admission tours and new parishioner gatherings for prospective school and parish families.
• Attending Archdiocesan meetings to network and gain professional knowledge.
• Creating programs and events of donor care for the school and parish to encourage community and partnership.
Qualifications and abilities:
• Personable, outgoing, energetic, welcoming
• Familiarity with the typical activities and structure of a Catholic parish and grade school
• Awareness of Catholic doctrine and social teaching
• Solid project management experience
• Strong communication and presentation skills – verbal, written, graphic
• Strong social media and computer graphics skills
• Discretion to manage and honor confidential information
• Disposition to work collaboratively with school and parish leadership and constituent groups
• Flexibility to change course as necessary, respond to opportunity and stay focused on priorities
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with education and experience.
We, the people of Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Parish, are called to be servants of God as exemplified by, and under the protection of, our Mother Mary. As good stewards of our God-given gifts of time, talent and treasure, we pledge to bring Christ to our community through worship, learning and service.
In response to our Lord’s Great Commission of “making disciples of all nations”, our ministries serve all parts of our parish community, the local and regional community and the ministries of the Universal church. Through the Pillars of Worship & Prayer, Formation & Education, Service & Hospitality and Administration & Stewardship, “we find Christ here… and bring Christ to the world.”
Our mission is guided by Scripture and traditions of our Catholic faith and aligned with the evangelistic mission of the Archdiocese of St. Louis.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to Assumption Business Manager at: [email protected]