You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
Empower Core Member Trainings are back! We want to equip youth ministers and core members with the tools and techniques that their ministry needs to not just survive, but to thrive. With a focus on team building along with practical training for the current youth ministry landscape, these trainings are designed to set you up for success.
We’ve crafted an entire weekend with the sole focus of helping you start solid youth ministry in your parish! We’ll be walking through the essential components for launching or revitalizing youth ministry. You can expect to receive a systematic, comprehensive introduction to quality youth ministry along with the practical steps to make it happen. And, because youth ministry flows to and from the sacraments, this training won't just be about the logistics of ministry, but will also provide you an opportunity to renew your own relationship with Christ.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Check out our featured products now!
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Caledonia, MI
The coordinator will:
• Coordinate and collaborate with volunteers in the planning, development, and execution of grades 7-12 discipleship programs
• Provide a holistic faith formation program for young adolescents, including catechesis and appropriate service and social opportunities for their developmental stages
• Create, coordinate, and encourage participation in various spiritual growth opportunities for youth such as retreats, and spiritual and service opportunities
• Exemplify authentic Catholic lifestyle and cultivate a strong prayer life along with knowledge of Catholic Teaching (CCC) Church documents and youth culture
• Uphold strong interpersonal skills and the ability to understand and meet adolescents within their unique life stages and faith journeys
• Demonstrate effective organization and strong collaboration skills working in a staff/team environment
For a full job description visit: www.holyfamilycaledonia.org
Holy Family Parish in Caledonia is located a short drive from downtown Grand Rapids. We are a vibrant, spiritual, growing parish of 1,100 families with a very active Youth Ministry Program. We are seeking a joyful, spiritual, and collaborative full time Coordinator of Youth Ministry effective immediately.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Director of Administration
Holy Family Catholic Parish
9669 Kraft Ave. SE
Caledonia, MI 49316