You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
A core mission of Life Teen is to equip parishes to do the hard work, the ongoing day-to-day ministry within the lives of teenagers. Supporting parishes often means meeting you in your needs, questions, and struggles with the hope of creating solutions, sharing inspiration, and celebrating this common mission. One of the premier ways we seek to accomplish this is through the Catholic Youth Ministry Convention.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
The Catholic Teen Bible contains supplementary material to help people understand and navigate Sacred Scripture. The Word of God exists to convict hearts and draw people into the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Wentzville, MO
Overview: In collaboration with the pastor, school principal, PSR coordinator, as well as interested and appointed parishioners, this full time position undertakes the challenge of organizing and coordinating the youth ministry efforts of St. Theodore Parish so that high school and junior high parishioners are given every opportunity to experience the life-changing power of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ in a setting that is both encouraging and empowering.
1. To foster the personal and spiritual growth of each young person.
2. To draw our youth and young adults to a fuller involvement in the life of faith, most especially in the sacramental and communal life of our parish.
3. To prepare our youth for a healthy, faith-filled adult life.
Requirements The Coordinator of Youth Ministry should:
1. Be an active, committed, faith filled and faithful Roman Catholic.2. Possess a solid understanding of the Catholic Faith and adhere to all the teachings of the Catholic Church.3. Be able to teach effectively and appropriately and share the Catholic Faith.4. Possess at least a bachelors degree.5. Have leadership experience with youth.6. Possess strong leadership and organization leadership skills.
Administrative and Leadership Responsibilities
1. Reports to the pastor and serves on the pastor’s leadership team.
2. Collaborate with the pastor, parish staff, parents, and current volunteers to assess the existing programs and collaborate with them to recommend, facilitate and direct future youth and young adult ministry programing.
3. Coordinate and promote the Youth Ministry Program as a part of the great St. Theodore Parish Family.
4. Recruit and train volunteers to assist the Youth Ministry Program.
5. Invite, gather and lead the youth for regularly planned programs.
6. Work with the School principal and PSR coordinator to plan and execute all Confirmation events.
7. Work with the School principal and PSR coordinator to reach out to middle school students and facilitate appropriate and meaningful ministerial relationships.
1. Maintain close contact with students, parents, and campus ministers of area high schools.
2. Establish and maintain regular and appropriate communication with high school and middle school youth.
3. Establish and maintain regular communication with the entire parish regarding the young adult and youth ministry program
4. Maintain a high visibility in the St. Theodore Elementary School and PSR program.
5. Establish fundraising opportunities for the youth ministry and young adult programs.
Compensation St. Theodore offers a competitive salary based on years of experience and educational formation. In addition, we offer health insurance, dental insurance as well as a retirement plan, and other benefits as outlined by the Archdiocese of St. Louis. The Coordinator of Youth Ministry will have appropriate office space and all essential materials provided by the parish.
St. Theodore, a parish of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, is located in the St. Charles County suburb of Flint Hill. It is an emerging parish of over 700 families located in the fastest growing region in the greater St. Louis area. The parish was established in 1883 and in 1893, a parish school was opened. Today the school numbers approximately 250 students in K-8 while also housing a PSR program of nearly 65 students. Last year 32 children received their first Holy Communion and 27 eighth grade students received the Sacrament of Confirmation.The youth ministry program began with volunteer parents. A small group of committed teens are looking forward to welcoming an energetic youth minister to help grow and sustain a youth ministry program that focuses on fostering the spiritual growth of each young person in our parish, by cultivating a Sacramental life with a deep appreciation of the Roman Catholic faith. The Youth Ministry Program is founded on the Gospel and seeks to inspire the hearts of the youth with the goal of forming life-long disciples who are Alive in Christ.
Please email a cover letter and resume to the pastor, Fr. Peter Fonseca at firstname.lastname@example.org