You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
A core mission of Life Teen is to equip parishes to do the hard work, the ongoing day-to-day ministry within the lives of teenagers. Supporting parishes often means meeting you in your needs, questions, and struggles with the hope of creating solutions, sharing inspiration, and celebrating this common mission. One of the premier ways we seek to accomplish this is through the Catholic Youth Ministry Convention.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
The Catholic Teen Bible contains supplementary material to help people understand and navigate Sacred Scripture. The Word of God exists to convict hearts and draw people into the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: La Crosse, WI
Relationship to Parish Administrative Organization
1. Reports to the Pastor of Mary, Mother of the Church who works in collaboration with local city pastors
2. Immediate supervisor is the Director of Youth Faith Formation at Roncalli Newman Parish (La Crosse)
1. Develops and directs middle school and high school religious education and faith formation opportunities for the cooperative of local city parishes
2. Develops and directs sacramental programs and youth faith formation opportunities which are unique to Mary, Mother of the Church
1. Plans, directs, and coordinates middle school (Edge) and high school (LifeTeen) religious education and faith formation opportunities among local city parishes
2. Collaborates with the Director of Youth Faith Formation at Roncalli Newman Parish (La Crosse) who plans, directs, and coordinates elementary religious education and faith formation opportunities among local city parishes
3. Plans, directs, and coordinates MMOC Kindergarten & Pre-K religious education and faith formation
4. Plans, directs, and coordinates MMOC sacramental preparation program for First Reconciliation, First Communion, Confirmation, and the Rites of Christian Initiation of Adults/Children
5. Selects and develops appropriate curricula for religious education programs in compliance with diocesan policies
6. Recruits, trains, supports, supervises, and evaluates catechists and support staff according to diocesan policies
7. Implements program plans by ordering needed materials, scheduling speakers, reserving space, and handling other administrative details
8. Maintains the parish’s Safe Environment Records according to diocesan policy
9. Worships at Sunday Eucharist at Mary, Mother of the Church and other local city parishes
10. Attends Pastoral Council meetings at the request of the pastor
11. Performs other tasks as assigned
1. Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Theology or equivalent experience
2. Possesses Advanced Certification according to diocesan policy or an ability to work toward certification
3. At least one year of classroom teaching experience or equivalent experience
4. Experience or ability to use Microsoft Office and Google Suites
5. Ability to learn in-house software ParishSoft
6. Possesses good communication, clerical, and customer relations skills
7. Ability to work well with others, maintain confidentiality, and maintain good attendance
Hours: Full-time position (40 hours); pay is commensurate with experience
Begins: May 18 – June 15, 2022
Mary, Mother of the Church is a vibrant parish with a wide demographic of ages. The parish vision focuses on relational ministry focused on Jesus Christ.
Please submit resume by May 1 with references from previous employer(s)/supervisor(s) to:
Rev. Brian D. Konopa
Mary, Mother of the Church Parish
2006 Weston St.
La Crosse, WI 54601