You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
The Steubenville Youth Conferences, an outreach of Franciscan University of Steubenville, are a series of 24 conferences across North America that help teens encounter the love of Christ every summer. Each summer, Life Teen hosts several Steubenville Youth Conferences with the hopes of strengthening and inspiring teens and youth groups in their collective journeys to Christ.
The Men’s Retreat sponsored by Life Teen is a weekend of brotherhood, restoration, and inspiration. You can expect to hear engaging talks, to enjoy some outdoor fun in the beauty of the north Georgia mountains, and most importantly, to encounter God through the sacraments and times of prayer. Adult men (18+) of all ages and walks of life are invited to attend this retreat.
There are many women who are a vital part of salvation history and their stories are critical parts of Sacred Scripture. This scriptural devotion will inspire young women to raise their heads along with Mary, Martha, Lydia, and Esther and look into the eyes of Jesus, the God who loves deeply and perfectly.
You are going to make thousands of decisions today and one of them might change your life. Are you confident that what you want and what God want are the same thing? Don’t leave it up to chance - leave it in the hands of the Holy Spirit.
Our 2022 Lent Companion features daily Gospel reflections written by youth ministers and Life Teen staff that will help your teenagers pray through the Lenten season. This impactful devotional is great for individuals, groups, or for families looking to grow together this Lent.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Quincy, MA.
The Collaborative Parishes of Saint John the Baptist and Saint Joseph in Quincy, MA. are looking for a full-time Coordinator of Missionary Outreach and Evangelization. This person will serve as a member of the St. John the Baptist & St. Joseph Collaborative Team, and report to the Director of Evangelization and Outreach (DEO), contributing substantially to the development and implementation of the Parishes’ goal to become centers for the New Evangelization. This person, a living disciple of Jesus Christ, under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, will assist the DEO by coordinating the collaborative’s missionary activities of faith formation and outreach, which have as their goal the forming of Intentional Disciples.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Maintains a strong personal witness to Jesus Christ, supported by a vibrant individual and communal prayer life, including regular participation in the sacraments, and an annual retreat,
● Makes Disciples of Jesus Christ through accompaniment, prayer, witness, testimony, and intentionally investing in the lives of others,
● Serves as a member of the Collaborative Staff, attending staff meetings and generously willing to assist and support the mission, as needs arise, according to the pastor’s discretion,
● Assists the DEO in creating a new, dynamic system of faith formation and missionary outreach, transforming the way the Catholic faith is transmitted to young people, families, and the entire 02169 zip code,
● Assists the DEO in creating new structures to support the new system of faith formation and missionary outreach, and works to recruit, form, supervise and direct volunteers,
● Coordinates missionary outreach activities and maintains the systems once created, this includes but is not limited to:
○ Prepare, plan and conduct parent meetings and manage on-going communication with parents and guardians regarding the youth ministry calendar, attendance, requirements, service projects, retreats, etc.,
○ Traditional and online outreach, resource development, maintenance of Faith Formation resources, creation, and implementation of curriculum,
○ Ensure all volunteers are aware of and in compliance with the Archdiocesan Policy for Protecting God’s Children,
○ Manage event marketing through various media outlets,
○ Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and references, and
○ Arrange for photographing at parish event,
● Assist the DEO with preparing and managing the Evangelization and Outreach budget,
● Processes the annual Archdiocesan Religious Education Report,
● Monitors the parish’s online presence,
● Posts, monitors, and keeps current all content on both social media and parish website,
● Any other duties as assigned by the Pastor.
● Love of the Catholic faith, unwavering fidelity to magisterial teaching of the Church, knowledge and witness to the Church’s teachings, and a desire to contribute to the mission of the Church,
● Commitment to personal spiritual growth, being mentored, and a thirst for the Catholic Christian lifestyle,
● BS or BA degree in a relevant program in theology, youth ministry, or religious education. Master’s degree preferred,
● 3 years’ experience in parish or school youth ministry,
● Needs to be highly organized, able to multitask, and remain flexible to adjust to varying demands, personalities, and workload,
● Availability for nights, weekends, and overnights, as the mission dictates,
● Computer skills including but not limited to word processing, internet, social media, etc.
● Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
● Familiarity with Scripture and basic Church documents regarding ministry and evangelization, i.e., Evangelii Nuntiandi, Evangelii Gaudium, Living as Missionary Disciples, Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults, Redemptious Nizo, Catechesis Tradendae, Catechize Tredende, Order of Christian Funerals, and the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE ELEMENTS:
● Ability to use a computer keyboard for up to 8 hours a day.
● Ability to sit for up to 8 hours/day.
● Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
● Other duties as assigned.
Under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, the community of St. John’s and St. Joseph Parish work to spread the Gospel message through a ministry of compassion, education, and stewardship. Our life as believers is centered in the Eucharist which encourages and fosters a deep sense of identity in Christ Jesus and the mission the Lord Jesus calls us to embrace.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]