You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for The Second Sunday in Lent with Joel Stepanek.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Venice, FL
Title: Coordinator of Faith Formation
Reports to: Director of Faith Formation
Location: Epiphany Cathedral—Venice, FL
The Coordinator of Faith Formation will plan, implement, oversee, and evaluate various components of Epiphany faith formation programming. This faith formation programming will embrace the Holy Spirit in a manner that seeks to invite all involved to be passionate, lifelong, Catholic disciples of Jesus Christ!
Major position responsibilities and regular activities:
Directly animate and oversee the items below:
• K-8 Religious Ed Program (Currently Family of Faith—By Sophia Institute)
• 1st Communion & Reconciliation Program for Children (Currently Blessed—By Dynamic Catholic)
• Middle School Youth Ministry (Currently Edge)
• Providing digital resources (primarily via formed.org) to parents that parallels the content their children are embracing at an adult level
• Develop and implement plans for the recruitment and training of catechists, core-teams and volunteers
• Administrative work associated with hosting to Adult Confirmation each Pentecost
• Assist with teenage Confirmation Program (Currently Chosen—By Ascension Press)
• Other Faith Formation programming and/or Administrative work as needed.
• Must be a practicing Roman Catholic
• Bachelor’s Degree in Religious Education, Theology or Catechetics and Evangelization
• Excellent communications skills both written and oral
• Computer skills especially in Microsoft Office, Teams
• Ability to create & execute a department budget
• Collaborative/Team player mentality
• Ability to work on scheduled nights and weekends
• Knowledge of ParishSoft, Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, formed.org, and/or Life Teen methodologies are an added plus
Epiphany Cathedral is looking to expand the resources dedicated to forming life-long disciples of Jesus Christ by adding a Coordinator of Faith Formation to the Parish Staff. Come Holy Spirit!
Apply at the following web address https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/nghome.guid?c=2178107&d=DioceseOfVeniceExternalCareers&prc=RMPOD4&r=5000684341506