You're using an outdated browser. Update your browser for the full Life Teen experience.
Summit reflection video for All Saints Day with Joel Stepanek.
Covecrest is more than a retreat center and summer camp. Covecrest is a community of Catholics committed to transforming teens, transforming parishes, and transforming culture. Will you join us?
Hidden Lake is home to an incredible Catholic community, gorgeous views, welcoming meeting spaces and so much more. Dedicated to leading teens closer to Christ, we hope you'll be welcomed home to Hidden Lake soon.
This is your one stop shop for great Catholic books, community, gifts, events, music, and resources. We are here to serve.
Edge helps middle schoolers unleash who they were created to be, in Christ.
Life Teen strengthens our teens' Catholic identity, while rooting them firmly in Christ and in His Church.
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Leesburg, FL
The Coordinator of Evangelization for Youth and Young Adults is responsible for forming disciples primarily through direct leadership of the teens and volunteers in our Middle School, High School, and Young Adult Ministries. They will reach out to all youth in the community, provides for formal catechesis, invite and enable youth to serve others, develop close communication with and mutual support from families of youth, and collaborate with other community and parish organizations.
The Ideal Applicant:
• Is an active Catholic, fully formed in the teachings of the Catholic Church, and has a visible commitment to living his or her life according to those teachings
• Cannot stop talking about their love of God and the Catholic Church.
• Has a passion for evangelization and a commitment to growing a vibrant ministry program where young people are engaged and actively live our Catholic faith in their daily lives.
• Thinks outside the box.
• Will be both cheerleader and coach for our tweens and teens as they navigate their most formative years. Will seek out the lost sheep and welcome them home.
• Is organized, self-motivated, creative, and outgoing, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work in a multi-tasking team environment.
• The following skills are a huge plus, but necessarily not required:
o Bilingual in Spanish
o Musical Ability/Can lead youth in praise and worship
o Has experience with Graphic Design
o Loves posting to Instagram and YouTube
o Experience with Online, Video and/or Print Media
• A Bachelor’s degree is required for this position. We would love to see a degree in Theology, Religious Education, Youth Ministry, Communications, Digital Media, Social Media, or a similar field.
• Experience working with youth, either professionally or as a volunteer, is required.
This is a full-time position with benefits. In order to recruit and retain passionate people to our parish staff, St. Paul Catholic Community is committed to paying a salary that is competitive with the national average for Catholic full time youth ministry leaders and comparable to local school teachers.
St. Paul Catholic Community is a mission-oriented parish of 2000 families in the Diocese of Orlando. Located in beautiful Central Florida, your days off can easily be spent at Disney, Universal Studios, Tampa Bay, Daytona Beach, Cocoa Beach, Clearwater Beach… you get the idea, we’re central to just about EVERYTHING in Central Florida!
Our parish is passionate about serving others; our outreach and service includes a Food Pantry, Thrift Store, Free Dental Clinic, and “Shelter Project Hope,” a duplex residence committed to opportunities for the homeless to become self-sufficient.
Our Parish Priests are young and dynamic, our Business Manager is a former DRE, our Director of Faith Formation spent 12 years in parish Middle School Ministry, and we are all committed to providing the support and opportunities needed for our youth ministry to flourish in forming our teens and families into Disciples of Jesus Christ.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Jeff Falanga, Director of Faith Formation, firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please share a bit about your own faith journey, your vision for youth ministry, and why you’re excited to join our formation team.